Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

Why on earth...

[Post New]by Poutoule on Sep 24, 10 2:43 AM
did I buy this game ??? Guess I enjoyed my little trial. If some objects are tiny to begin with, they get bigger and bigger as the game goes on. Story is ridiculous and short. We're supposed to be in the 1880's and armies are fighting in armours, poor old europe, some people seem to believe we're still at the stone age. How can a girl, even stupid, go to her wedding knowing she won't marry the man her father has choosen and marry blindly this pale version of Dracula ??? She's so idiot that it makes me sick. If you're a little interactive at the beginning, after that it's hidden objects scenes, one after the other and you do get tired of finding spiders. Graphics are all that can be said for the sake of this game and I've seen far better ones. This game is a perfect junk, I could kick myself for buying it. 10 out of 10.

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Why on earth...

[Post New]by loveelvis on Sep 30, 10 10:12 AM
I agree with you, Poutoule
When the trial expired I was yet tired of hidden objects scenes one after another and I hardly found them.
The puzzles were weak and the music almost made me feel asleep.
Not a buy for me.
Sorry you have regrets about buying it...

Anne3624
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Why on earth...

[Post New]by Anne3624 on Sep 30, 10 8:32 PM
Oh for crying out loud!.....it is [/i]cheap [i] entertainment, and I mean cheap.

Scottsteaux63
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

Why on earth...

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Jan 2, 12 4:58 PM
Poutoule wrote:We're supposed to be in the 1880's and armies are fighting in armours...

Well, since you are in the mood to pick at details, I suppose it would be a good idea to remind you that while the game is indeed set in the late 1800's, the days of Vlad Tepes's youth and his first marriage go back at least four hundred years before that. Hence the armor-and-sword fighting on horseback.

Incidentally, that should have occurred to you before you got through the Demo. I fail to see the point of complaining about details when you have already purchased the game.

Go to: