- Build Judging Stall
- Build Bandstand
- Build Sugar with Upgrade to Berries
- Upgrade Milk to Butter
- Build Bandstand
- Build another Bandstand
- Tear down a Waffle Stand
- Build a Fruit Pies Stand

As soon as you are within four waffles of your goal, build a Fruit Pies stand. By that time you should already have some berries and butter on stock, so you're ready to go. You can keep the waffle stand running, but keep the pies stand stocked first, as you'll run out of flower if you stock the waffles first.

You shouldn't have trouble meeting the money goal, so the last goal to be met should be the fruit pies. As soon as you build your judging stall, and have a free worker, start judging every stall in order of profit. Don't let the garbage cans overflow.

Re:Level 38 in Expert Mode

[Post New]by anitalabelle45 on Sep 28, 10 6:06 PM
I am having trouble getting the 20 customers they only go to 4 left then it stays i just cannot get the right amount can you please tell what I am doing wrong

Vanadvindun
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Vanadvindun on Sep 29, 10 7:17 AM
I just played this level again, and had no problem reaching the goal of twenty customers, though here is what may help:

- Make sure to build the Bandstands as soon as you have the money available.
- Judge every stall as soon as you can.
- Don't let the trash cans overflow.
- You can also try tearing down both waffle stands and run two fruit pie stands at the end. It also works that way, and you may draw more people with two running stalls.

Hope some of this helps you out, but let me know if you still can't make it. I'll try to figure out something else.

[Post New]by red718 on Oct 27, 10 9:28 PM
I cannot get past 18 customers. Everything else I pass with ease, this one nothing seems to work

[Post New]by pattonkay on Oct 28, 10 5:31 PM
I agree with red718. I have met all the goals, easily and within plenty of time, EXCEPT the customer requirement. I always have one left and it never lets me pass. Played the level 7 times now......AND I followed all the tips in this thread.

[Post New]by amyc70 on Nov 10, 10 9:18 AM
This was a tough level. I just kept building bandstands. when I was done selling waffles I made bandstands out of those... and yeah, you gotta keep your trash cans from overflowing....

anntiem
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by anntiem on Nov 18, 10 5:12 AM
Did you read my walkthrough? I'm wondering if the advice on that one is not working either. Look down the list a little bit and you will see that post about it being posted and how to get to it.

Vanadvindun
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Vanadvindun on Nov 18, 10 6:47 AM
I have played this level again, and cannot find anything different to suggest. It is really, really, really important to keep the trash cans from overflowing. Tearing down the waffle stand and replacing it with a bandstand is a good choice, too. I think that the key still lies in the trash cans.

[Post New]by doreestone on Nov 21, 10 10:03 PM
I can't get below 6 customers left. I have never had the trash cans overflow. I have used two pie stands and two waffle stands. Finished everything else with plenty of time. Only glitch is the customer count down. I'll try it again (gack!) getting rid of waffle stands when that is checked off and using bandstands, but I don't see why that should affect the number of customers served. They keep buying whether there are bandstands or not, but the game stops tallying them. The money keeps rolling in but the customers don't get counted.

[Post New]by devious1 on Jan 24, 11 4:56 PM
i am having the same problem i can't get the last customer i will try the other way.

[Post New]by Gothicrose100 on Jul 27, 12 10:31 PM
You need 2 bandstands to finish level 38

Edited on 07/28/2012 at 12:03:34 AM PST

Go to: