Stuck at the cellar door with no where to go ??

[Post New]by ladybugsmommy on Sep 24, 10 12:19 PM
Help!!

I am stuck at the cellar door. I have the code but when I go to the door to use it nothing happens. I can't zoom in or anything. I also can't progress in the game without opening that door

What can I do?

Re:Stuck at the cellar door with no where to go ??

[Post New]by ladybugsmommy on Sep 27, 10 11:33 AM
So I decided to restart the game from the beginning and the door worked fine. Thankfully

fish4game
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by fish4game on Sep 29, 10 1:27 AM
Happy for you. I'm always filling nice when everything is working

have a fun gaming

[Post New]by willowthewysp on Oct 9, 10 1:34 AM
omg
Is there no other way?! Im stuck at cellar door, but i cant zoom into it and there is no way of using the code here. I thought there was a problem with this particular door a while ago as i USED to be able to zoom in, and there was the door knocker puzzle, but this was a while ago and i then accidentally pressed the skip button, which closed the puzzle, but also seemingly 'broke' the door as its now shut and im stuck!

[Post New]by nothappylately on Oct 12, 10 3:33 PM
me too!

asharpham
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by asharpham on Jan 26, 11 11:11 PM
I also am unable to zoom into the door now that I have the scroll. What do I need to do now?

dchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dchick on Jan 28, 11 10:59 AM
I also pushed skip some time ago and now it won't zoom into that area of the wine cellar door... Help??!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 28, 11 11:43 AM
Hey Fishies,

This tip might help:

kelnjor wrote:if you are at the correct doors - the ones next to the water and across from the fountain, and using the parchment paper code, then you should be able to just place onto door, and then enter the "knocking code".
if you are doing all correctly, you may have missed something you needed to do first before entering.

You may also want to try starting over with a new player profile to see if this helps. If not, feel free to write in to Tech Support for additional assistance. To do this, you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) on the next page to reach the online web form. To submit this form, first click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you can then click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat for real-time support through your "My Game Club" page. Chat hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM PST. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: