grey3098
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Sequel, pretty please?

[Post New]by grey3098 on Sep 24, 10 2:24 PM
LOVED loved this game. Love it still. As others have said, I too play it for relaxation, and go back to it over and over despite all of the other games I have. I even replay it more than my Farm Frenzy games and that is saying a LOT as I love the FF games to death! lol

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE do a sequel!!!

Geluvweez
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Sequel, pretty please?

[Post New]by Geluvweez on Feb 28, 12 4:03 PM
i enjoyed this game too and hope there will be a second one

[Post New]by LadySeether on Jul 26, 12 11:06 AM
I have replayed this game more then any other game I've gotten from BFG. I really wish Blue Tea would do a sequel. Any way to nudge them?

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Aug 7, 12 7:15 PM
Must add my praise as well. A delightful game on a par with the first Royal Envoy, perhaps even better?
It is a true Time Management game rather than a clickfest TM, like some of the Farm Frenzy ones which rely upon fast clicking to speed up production to be able to win and if you have arthritic hands you have problems.

I regard TM as being where you manage the time efficiently by changing order of operations to get the maximum efect and that there are at least 2 ways to get a desired (gold ) effect.
Forgotten Lands is this and more. It has multiple ways of getting the gold on many levels. True there are periods where you have to wait for an action to finish before proceeding (train 10 scholars) and you can even have a couple of spoonfulls o ice cream while watching the progress and before the final task and getting gold. Relaxing and can be frenetic. A true winner. Let us see more from this manufacturer.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 1, 13 1:09 AM
Hi - this is an old post, I know but just like the other people, this is in the top 3 games that I have played again & again & again without tiring of. (Insaniquarium Deluxe & Plants Vs. Zombies are the other two. You know whats funny? All 3 of these games seem like they'd be fighting games from the descriptions but they're not. Strategy.

Anyway, I *COULD* very, very well be mistaken, but I seem to remember that there was a sequel. And unfortunately, it was nothing like this. Unless I've got my games confused, I think they made a 2nd one & they just went totally nuts, changed everything including the graphics, the sizes of the characters, just....everything and atop all of that, the game just was not even good.

If I am thinking of the wrong game, I've really got quite the elaborate poor memory lolol. But yeah I think it was this. Shame cuz First Colony is just a great solid game. Perfect.

Ok except everytime I play it, I yearn for about 12 more levels. So....9 out of 10.

Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Clairebs on Oct 19, 13 7:26 AM
Replaying again. Previously had gold on every single level, including the bonuses. But now not a clue how i did it, so just as much of a challenge as the first time around. OMG just out of nowhere there's a sudden huge huge downpour of rain here in West England and now just as suddenly, it stops again and the sun comes back like nothing ever happened! But anyway, love this game and demand a sequel please, Blue Tea.

Clairebs
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by Clairebs on Oct 19, 13 7:52 AM
Haven't been here for a while and a lot of forums have disappeared. What is going on?

Brackenlady
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Brackenlady on Jan 27, 14 9:05 AM
Just replaying this game again for the nth time and once again it seems fresh and challenging. Like everyone else, just wish someone would do a sequel??

damgame
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by damgame on Sep 16, 14 4:03 AM
Yes, If u are listening Blue Tea can u please do a sequel. There are so many HO games now they are getting boring. This is the true strategy/TM game. This is my all-time favorite game, and I have played a lot of TM. This one stands out because of the strategy that's involved. I played this first in 2009/2010 and I have just played again in 2014. Its still the best game ever.

[Post New]by just_joe on Jan 1, 15 6:57 AM
I too would love a sequel, but based on their "About Us" page, I don't think it'll happen -

Our History

2003 – Development of downloadable independent titles
2006 – Transition to casual downloadable games
2010 – Operations moved to Hong Kong, focusing on puzzle adventure titles
2013 and onward – Transition into mobile f2p titles

Contact Us

E-mail : stevez(a)blueteagames.com

lil_chickadee
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by lil_chickadee on Jan 29, 15 1:15 AM
Yep, same reason the Dream Chronicles will never be a finished series and Wandering Willows will never have a sequel. The developer of those games went totally mobile FTP a couple years ago. Shame. I think even BFG is headed that way (as a development company, anyway). They've even farmed out MCF and Hidden Expedition. PC casual gaming, I'm afraid, is an endangered species. More, easier and faster profit to be made from young players with more money than patience than from us aging casual gamers, who require new games all the time, not just new holiday gewgaws to buy.

Go to: