kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Need help for Twisted Lands

[Post New]by kesteral on Sep 25, 10 8:45 PM
This was a good game but when I got to the bonus game well, call me stupid but I can't figure out the numerical code for the morse code machine. Could any of you fishies help a who is starting to grow horns on her halo, I'd hate to lose my status as a good because i hate to leave a game unfinished . Even if it is a bonus game.
thank you in advance
Edited because I didn't stress the help part

Edited on 09/25/2010 at 8:52:58 PM PST

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

Re:Need help for Twisted Lands

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Sep 25, 10 8:57 PM
Hi kestral.....sorry I can't help....i haven't got that far yet.......I would when I find out....but that may be awhile.......(I have to buy it oct. 1)

and you'll probably have found it out by then.......so I am not really much use to you........

Hey can some fishy help out?

kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by kesteral on Sep 25, 10 9:19 PM
autumn_leaf wrote:Hi kestral.....sorry I can't help....i haven't got that far yet.......I would when I find out....but that may be awhile.......(I have to buy it oct. 1)

and you'll probably have found it out by then.......so I am not really much use to you........

Hey can some fishy help out?

Your sweet autumn_leaf, your the only one who answered. I so rarely come here anymore and its nice to see that theres at least one fish that cares. I guess I'll have to swallow my pride and give the bonus game up.
Thanks again!!!

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Sep 25, 10 11:32 PM
Yes the code is in the book. I think it is dash dash dash dot dot dot dash dash dash. Check the book, it might be different.

kesteral
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

[Post New]by kesteral on Sep 25, 10 11:40 PM
Robylin; thank-you, thank you, thank you!!! Its been driving me crazy. I can now finish the game and go to bed. I've got to get a life. LOL

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Sep 26, 10 12:18 AM
You are so very welcome. It drove me nuts, too.

[Post New]by deannaspets on Sep 27, 10 10:53 AM
I was also stuck on the last part of the morse code! What book do you say the morse code is in?

[Post New]by mrmc4540 on Oct 9, 10 3:45 PM
I;m stuck on the box in the post at the house entrance with those 5 symbols on the bottons. I've tried every combination I can think of. Can someone tell me what the right one is.

Go to: