jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Warning no walkthrough and it is critical that we have one

[Post New]by jujus1a on Sep 25, 10 8:47 PM
I was really enjoying this game during the demo and at the completion of the demo I bought it.

AS I did not need the walkthrough during the demo I foolishly thought that I could complete the game just by using my brains.

Either I am not smart enough or the developer has made it impossible (without wasting hours looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack) to continue.

But I ramble.,

Fact is I am stuck and I have no idea how to continue. I can spend hours going to the punishment room and still not discover what I am looking for because the hint button does not indicate what I need to do next.

So I have spent money on a game that is only half completed and I cannot finish it.

My recommendation is do not buy this game until ( if ever) a walkthrough is produced.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Warning no walkthrough and it is critical that we have one

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 26, 10 6:08 AM
I find it rather 'fishy' that there is no walkthrough. Usually there is one provided here or at least over at [removed by moderator], but there is not one either which, as I said, is a little fishy. LOL

I always like to know how long approx. a game is, which I find out by looking at the walkthrough. But since there is none, you don't know how long (or short) this game is.

Besides, so many people have complaint about the warning and scene shaking (me included) that I would have thought that the game would have been revised and a new (user-friendlier) version had been added for us to download. I have decided not to buy this game because of the constant warnings and scene shaking every time I click on something I shouldn't.

Edited on 10/01/2010 at 12:35:44 PM PST

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

!

[Post New]by VTCT on Oct 1, 10 12:21 PM
WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET THE WALKTHROUGH! THIS IS NOT GOOD CUSTOMER RELATION UP TO THE LAST COUPLE OF GAMES YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT BUT YOUR STANDARDS ARE FALLING AND YOU WILL LOSS FOLLOWERS THIS WAY.

gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Re:Warning no walkthrough and it is critical that we have one

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Dec 11, 11 7:23 PM
Where is the walkthru? Surely there must be one now since the game is over a year old?

Go to: