bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to King Arthur forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 26, 10 9:14 AM
Welcome to King Arthur forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other King Arthur players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by SHURLS60 on Sep 27, 10 11:19 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to King Arthur forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other King Arthur players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 09/27/2010 at 11:41:59 AM PST

Re:Welcome to King Arthur forum

[Post New]by SHURLS60 on Sep 27, 10 11:43 AM
WELL, WHATDOYAKNOW, I FOUND THE MUG !! AND IF THATS A MUG...I'LL
EAT MY SHORTS !

[Post New]by ShyThang51 on Sep 27, 10 4:44 PM
I would love to play this game but can't seem to get it to load in full screen, have tried everything that I can think of, installed, uninstalled, installed. Have wasted almost 20 minutes of my tiral and am not happy.

[Post New]by aznative on Sep 28, 10 11:57 AM
SHURLS60 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to King Arthur forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other King Arthur players.

Please, is there a hint button on king arthur

[Post New]by aznative on Sep 28, 10 12:00 PM
Is there a hint button for king arthur

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 29, 10 3:58 AM
aznative wrote:Is there a hint button for king arthur
There is no hint button in the first part of the game that is in Merlin's room. That part of the game is the tutorial and the game developer did not put the hint button in the game until after the tutorial.

[Post New]by eucb13d on Sep 30, 10 2:32 PM
Without a hint cannot find any scales or stars to get out of the beginning, other than that its a god game

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 30, 10 2:38 PM
Welcome to the pond eucb13d!

If I remember correctly, the scale is just under the window in the first scene and I think the star is on the wall to the right.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

mlafave
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mlafave on Oct 5, 10 7:01 AM
the hint buttons are the for ball at the top of the object search list you collect runes to charge the balls they each do something different to help you find an object. click on a ball then click on the object.

[Post New]by vikinghusband on Oct 10, 10 6:03 AM
Where is the butterfly in the night sky chapter 3 ? I have no hints left, and there are no runes on the screen ( I had to use them all). Please help because I cant continue without finding the butterfly.

Edited on 10/10/2010 at 6:22:40 AM PST

Go to: