bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough available for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies!

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 26, 10 9:29 AM
Check out the walkthrough for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here

Re:Walkthrough available for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies!

[Post New]by connewp on Oct 12, 10 2:35 PM
I can;'t find the extra skeins of yarn in the store

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies!

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 12, 10 3:15 PM
That's because they aren't in the store. There is a clue to the whereabouts of the yarn in the book on the table in the store. The shuttle you'll have to look around for elsewhere.

[Post New]by ladyhawk50m on Dec 11, 10 6:24 PM
I can't get the key from the lighthouse door. It will not let me put the paper under the door! HELP PLZ

[Post New]by jancecoo on Jan 4, 11 8:42 AM
I‘m new here.I wondered where to find the second quarter .just at the begining of the game coz I can only find one!!!

Walkthrough available for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies!

[Post New]by casey500 on Jan 10, 11 9:30 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Check out the walkthrough for James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/james-pattersons-womens-murder-club-little-black-lies-walkthrough/>here</a>

[Post New]by laurathekid on Feb 4, 11 8:11 PM
ladyhawk50m wrote:I can't get the key from the lighthouse door. It will not let me put the paper under the door! HELP PLZ

I can't get the stupid paper underneath the stupid door either!!!!

[Post New]by KathyCS on Feb 17, 11 7:47 AM
I can't get the screwdriver out of the open toolbox. Frustrating.

[Post New]by MixedGangsta on Apr 6, 11 7:11 AM
I am not able to pick up the screwdriver in the toolbox at the lighthouse. I have tried several times. "Lindsay" says "I don't know what i need any of these tools for, but I know that they are here" HELP!!!!!!

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Jun 21, 12 10:28 AM
KathyCS wrote:I can't get the screwdriver out of the open toolbox. Frustrating.

Me neither! I click on it and nothing happens. I agree, very frustrating!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 21, 12 10:48 AM
You're missing a step. You don't know in the game why you need it.

In case you're still stuck, you have to try to look through the keyhole. You're then told about a blockage and how you might remove it. That's the trigger for the screwdriver.

Edited on 06/21/2012 at 3:12:20 PM PST

[Post New]by Haddaway7 on Jul 19, 13 10:09 AM
I cant get Cindy's laptop to come up on Investagation 3, Ive restarted three times, ive also clicked on the picture, but it isnt coming up.

Go to: