dawnssis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

I want my money back

[Post New]by dawnssis on Nov 15, 08 7:47 AM
Well all I have to say about this game is not good! I had a tech problem, that was resolved so I continued to play. Then I had to stop while in the middle of a chapter and when I was able to play again all of my progress on pictures I had not completed was gone and I had to do them all over again. I only had 2 mins. left and 5 pics to do!! NOT GOOD!!!!! I will not be finishing this game and I wish I could get my money back!!!!!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:I want my money back

[Post New]by cesse47 on Nov 15, 08 7:53 AM
dawnssis, welcome to the Fish Pond. I'm sorry you've had this problem. I'd recommend you email Customer Support and explain your dissatisfaction with the game and explain what happened. They do need to know you continued to have technical issues. Good Luck

dawnssis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dawnssis on Nov 15, 08 11:42 AM
I don't think it is a tech thing. I think it is the way the game was made and I think that that combined with the short amount of time you have to find all of the differences it makes the game unenjoyable.

[Post New]by tbenzel on Jul 12, 09 2:43 PM
I don't blame anyone for wanting their money back don't like game either not enough time to find everything because stuff is to hard to find

kindergal
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,283 Posts

[Post New]by kindergal on Jul 17, 13 10:33 PM
I don't think it is a tech problem for me...you just don't have enough time to find the differences and do the jigsaws. A lot of people must have done it, but it is impossible for me.

Go to: