DONE

[Post New]by kaelvirtual on Sep 26, 10 1:48 PM
I have done the game.it was not so dificult to me. it has remarcable graphics and i can:t wait to play the next one H VS JACK THE RIPPER

 
smdbee
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by smdbee on Sep 28, 10 3:40 PM
I've played Jack the Ripper it was a bit gorey but I love Sherlock and Hercule Poirot and Nancy Drew.

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 29, 10 12:54 PM
I have the Jack the Ripper game on disk too. I loved it. I preferred it to Nemesis.

 
mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by mhatfie on Oct 9, 10 8:04 AM
smdbee wrote:I've played Jack the Ripper it was a bit gorey but I love Sherlock and Hercule Poirot and Nancy Drew.


Ditto ! I wish the developers would create more of them.

 
MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Oct 10, 10 5:35 AM
Meanwhile; As I am struggling in the library or bookstore, I can only admire you peeps (a coloqwial friendly word for people)for completing

I do realise programmers have to mathmatically send us around around...untill three/four ? times eqwals..and there is the book....or importan thing

I am getting the hang of this game..And am seemingly (at this stage) finding dificulties..It as is Syberia etc So much preferable to baby HoGs...They drove me potty( UK word for mad crazy etc) OK back to the book store hahahah
Affection to gamesters xx

 
peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 10, 10 5:41 AM
MIGHTYMIDGE wrote:Meanwhile; As I am struggling in the library or bookstore, I can only admire you peeps (a coloqwial friendly word for people)for completing



Ha Ha. Who watches the Hoob's then. L.O.L.!!!

 
MIGHTYMIDGE
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by MIGHTYMIDGE on Oct 11, 10 7:00 AM
Hoobs? Hoobs, Aint no Hoobs here in the UK hahhahahah

You telling me I am not original after all

I am out of the book shop by the way, and am it seems, forever doomed in the picture museum...Dont go there and live near ir too hahahahha

 
Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 11, 10 7:02 AM
To the best of my knowledge, you can blame "peeps" on Harry Enfield's Stavros character from the early 80s.

Edited on 10/11/2010 at 7:05:01 AM PST


 
cahandcah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by cahandcah on Oct 11, 10 2:40 PM
is there anyone who can help me in the museum? i can't find where the painting hung in the english room to find the two clues, i've done the two other things, please.

 
i12byoung
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by i12byoung on Oct 11, 10 3:50 PM
For those of us stuck in the museum - someone suggested we check with one of you smart guys that have finished this game (Congrats!). Several of us have done everything we know to do in museum (footprints, ladder marks on floor, restoration room, red spot on carpet in Italian room, got report on footprints, etc.) Gone to talk to Director and NO GUARD APPEARS TO GIVE US THE LADDER. I have been around the museum clicked on every piece of art work, door, etc and can't get the ladder. PLEASE HELP - PLEASE HELP - PLEASE HELP!!!1

 

Re:DONE

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Oct 11, 10 6:26 PM
i12byoung wrote:For those of us stuck in the museum - someone suggested we check with one of you smart guys that have finished this game (Congrats!). Several of us have done everything we know to do in museum (footprints, ladder marks on floor, restoration room, red spot on carpet in Italian room, got report on footprints, etc.) Gone to talk to Director and NO GUARD APPEARS TO GIVE US THE LADDER. I have been around the museum clicked on every piece of art work, door, etc and can't get the ladder. PLEASE HELP - PLEASE HELP - PLEASE HELP!!!1

Yes please!!!!

 
cahandcah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by cahandcah on Oct 12, 10 12:54 PM
i think this will help. you have to be in the 360 view to look up where the ladder is,that was the only one i missed. good luck

 
angelyum
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:DONE

[Post New]by angelyum on Oct 31, 10 10:21 AM
I just finished the game.. I love it, In the words of Oliver, more please.....

 

Re:DONE

[Post New]by husband2 on Oct 12, 12 10:58 PM
Ok, you must be very good at these type of games. I am not so good, but am trying. I am 68yrs old and love my PC games. How do I get Holmes to pick up the lamp in the dark room after he has asked the director for the use of it?? Can you please help me. I do not want to have to start the game all over again.
thanks.

 
 
 
 
Go to: