bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to DragonStone forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to DragonStone forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other DragonStone players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Nazo96
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Welcome to DragonStone forum

[Post New]by Nazo96 on Jan 1, 09 1:19 PM
I have a problem with the game!! I would want to play but it says: "No hardware-accelerated Direct3D devices were found. This program requires a DirectX 8.1 compatibile 3D video card." I have tried to install DirectX but it does not work . What I can do? (I'm Italian and I do not speak very well english )

eleanor1183
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,991 Posts

[Post New]by eleanor1183 on Jan 13, 09 3:38 PM
Have you contacted Tech Support?

They should be able to advise on what you need.

JONZI
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by JONZI on Jan 29, 09 5:17 PM
[b]HELP!!! [/b]I have gotten to level 5 and can't' get passed the shards through the heart. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? They have definately got me stumped. I try to move and get out of the way, but I keep taking hits. I like the game but can't progress.

Hope you can all help.
Thanks Jonzie

[Post New]by angelus11 on Jan 31, 09 7:02 PM
I am also stuck on shards through the heart help anyone. angelus 11

[Post New]by TopazMystique on Feb 7, 09 9:34 AM
I love this game but haven't gotten to level 5 yet. I'm a lefty and for all the years I've been using a mouse in my work and at home, I always used it as a right-handed person (kinda). I did not change the mouse orientation and used my index finger for both right and left clicks, switching between the two buttons with one finger. This game has shown me the error of my ways!

After trying several times to reach Vanquisher in all levels, I gave up and started using two fingers left-handed but with the mouse still oriented for a righty. Retraining my brain to left-click with my middle finger and right-click with my index has been a challenge to say the least.

When that didn't work, I gave up and changed the mouse to be oriented for a lefty. I've managed to get to Vanquisher in all games for the first two puzzle sets. I'm working on Davy Jones's Locker now. Still retraining my brain but it is getting a little easier. Having senior moments doesn't help much, tho.

[Post New]by angelus11 on Feb 24, 09 11:34 AM
I was also stuck but for anyone having trouble on shards through the heart you have to right click and shoot the shards or ice crystals whatever you want to call them hope this helps be on your toes it gets harder. angelus11

[Post New]by debharb on Jul 6, 09 8:21 PM
Shards through the heart had me stuck for awhile. You have to right click and shoot the icelike flower that is on the edge of the screen.

PocoPesce
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by PocoPesce on Dec 11, 09 10:48 PM
recently found this game after someone mentioned it in another thread - love it - wish they would create another like it!

[Post New]by kauaigirl on Jan 21, 10 9:29 PM
Shards through the heart
!! I am still stumped on that level, but I noticed that if you shoot the bats and polar bears with quick shots, they give you a heart, so you can survive longer. Shoot quickly because you don't really get penalized for missing shots at this level all you want to do is get past the shards.

Remember shoot the enemies with quick shots to get more hearts to restore health.

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Feb 6, 11 5:02 PM
Wow I didn't know this game was so OLD! LOL I am having a blast with this and the reason I found it was because of Royal Envoy... People kept mentioning other "nice" TM games and I thought they were crazy until royal envoy. I do own Megaplex Madness, and all of the westward games but just quit when they got too hard. I did try MKFMP & the "2" version of that but hated that they kept saying HURRY UP IT IS ALMOST DARK - geez like you cant watch the timer go down with out the added stress. I did find this game quite fun, and not so stressing as most games that came out "back then"... I am going to have to go backwards in time to pick games as I have like 5 credits and haven't found a game worth spending the "FREE HA HA HA" credit on!

otrey
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by otrey on May 7, 12 10:10 AM
I've had the game for a while and play it often, will there be another made like it soon?

Go to: