A_M_Y
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

2nd scene after the room

[Post New]by A_M_Y on Nov 15, 08 9:16 AM
to turn the light,how do u do it, i clicked on everything nothin moves other than the tape,pliers,scissors

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:2nd scene after the room

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 15, 08 1:01 PM
Click on the sparking wires to open the Key Item circles and put those items in it. Then you open another Key Item which is the Fuse Box on the left of the screen and find the items for it, then the lights will come on.

[Post New]by rocioa on Nov 16, 08 10:21 PM
LizzieK wrote:Click on the sparking wires to open the Key Item circles and put those items in it. Then you open another Key Item which is the Fuse Box on the left of the screen and find the items for it, then the lights will come on.

What sparking wires ??? I dont see any? help?

Edited on 11/16/2008 at 10:22:01 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 17, 08 5:18 AM
After the girl cleans her room she goes Downstairs and it is dark. The only thing you can see in the dark is the broken electric wires on the back wall that are sparking. If you can't see the sparks then you are not in the same dark room that I am talking about. There is another dark room later in the game but the one with the sparking wires is the second room in the game.

If you don't have sparking wire in that room then perhaps you don't have the same game that I have. I bought my game from Big Fish.

Edited on 11/17/2008 at 5:20:29 AM PST

[Post New]by rocioa on Nov 17, 08 4:30 PM
I'm on the dark room and I see de wires on the back, but they don't have sparkles and If I select them nothing happends. I can pick up the tape, the scissors and the pilers butnothing happends. What am I doing wrong??? Please help???

A_M_Y
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by A_M_Y on Nov 17, 08 4:59 PM
i found the wire its against the back wall,over a bit from the pan,its the black wire its not sparkin but missin a piece of covering over the wire u take the tape and tape it,i used my maginifier in my pc to find it

[Post New]by ramorris2000 on Nov 21, 08 2:09 PM
how do you close fuse box circle at bottom showing i need an item cant find it it looks like a pack of cigarettes or something any ideas thank you

Go to: