What kind of endings where these????

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Sep 26, 10 9:21 PM
was it just me or did this game have some veryyy strange endings..and the bonus game..who the heck was he ???? I did get black windows with the word skip behind each one so did I miss something ???

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:What kind of endings where these????

[Post New]by sinshack on Sep 27, 10 2:26 AM
Read the "Post Technical Problems Here Only" thread, then turn in a report by click on the "We're here to help" in the right-hand column. Several of us have had this problem, where the last cutscene for the regular game and both cutscenes for the bonus game are all missing, giving us just a blank screen.

It is SOOOOO frustrating, but the only way you can get a fix so far is to contact Customer Support.

That's one of the problems with the developers using the latest-and-greatest computers to write the games - sometimes, their video cards just aren't compatible with the rest of us. My computer is less than 2 years old, and suddenly in the last month I've run into 4 games that just won't play perfectly on my computer - I get very far into the game, and in this case all the way to the end, and something just won't work.

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Sep 27, 10 5:31 PM
OK will do..thanks much..what a bummer to play so long and then poof..nothing..happy swimming..

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Oct 3, 10 2:11 PM
loved the game but I too had blank screens with the word skip at the bottom..I thought it was just me..

Karen47
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

What kind of endings where these????

[Post New]by Karen47 on Oct 3, 10 8:16 PM
lovestoseek wrote:was it just me or did this game have some veryyy strange endings..and the bonus game..who the heck was he ???? I did get black windows with the word skip behind each one so did I miss something ???

JKPHEP
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by JKPHEP on Oct 10, 10 5:14 PM
You are not the only one with skip at the end. I am very upset with it. Thanks

Go to: