patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Road to Rome

[Post New]by patnsky on Sep 27, 10 2:17 AM
I just do not care for TM games. They make me way to up-tight. Played 30 minutes and then deleted. Fun game and nice graphics.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re: Your Comments and Reviews for Road to Rome

[Post New]by Robilyn on Sep 27, 10 2:33 AM
I don't even demo those type of games. I am a HOG or IHOG lover, and in desperate need of a fix. The games this month, have not been very good. I hope next month is better.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Sep 27, 10 2:41 AM
wow..i agree with u...robilyn ...and..patnsky...tm's raise my blood pressure...the first couple of levels are o.k....then all h*e*l*l breaks loose in my brain and overtakes my body and mind... signs of aggrevasion
i think the #1 equal opportunity game picker at is on vacation....choice have been reaaaally awful this past month...the ones i luved to buy ran into some foopaws on the 'try it'...thought my computer...was not...so i troll the at around midnite just in case...yeah...that bad

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Sep 27, 10 2:45 AM
How did this thread end up here?

And: Why do fishies post in a game genre thread they do not like?
l detest those stupid HOG's (looking for things you can't see - where's the fun there? ), so l never ever post in those game threads.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 27, 10 9:06 AM
Hey everyone!

Thanks for taking the time to create this thread and offer feedback. I'm going to move this thread over to the full game forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place.

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by rebelandsmokey on May 15, 11 11:49 PM
ive really enjoyed playing this game, if you bought the game there is actually a relexed game so its not so hard. Ive really liked the game great pictures and easy to play a good stress less game to play thanks

[Post New]by Alienmom on Jun 2, 11 10:23 AM
More of these type games please!!!

Go to: