bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Roads of Rome forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 27, 10 2:20 AM
Welcome to Roads of Rome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Roads of Rome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Roads of Rome forum

[Post New]by staciedaniels on Oct 1, 10 7:45 PM
Well I loved this game at first now i am at level 1-8 and no matter what I do, I cannot get past this level. I always run out of time!

[Post New]by Minnie2010 on Oct 4, 10 4:06 PM
Is this the level where he's to build a fort and road? If so, I've been playing that level for 3 days, and no matter what I try -even using the clock for added time- I never get through it. Can ANYONE help with this - it's very frustrating!

cappy54
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cappy54 on Oct 26, 10 6:37 AM
OMG!!!..I LOVE and HATE this Game!!..I have finished the road and cannot make it on time for the RUNE or have NOT P/U enough WOOD!!...HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!...I am at the level with boat,crystal and Rune stone....YUKKKKK!!!

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Nov 4, 10 2:24 PM
I had this game for few months and really enjoyed it. Went back to try to beat the clock. Some I did.. and some i didn't. The problem is that just a few weeks ago, i got a black screen after clicking on PLAY. What did I do causing it? I have Dell XPS 64-bit Win 7 on very high speed internet (cable). I changed the screen to windows and tried it again. Still showed Black window but when I move curior outside of the window, the "mini" window shows background of the game! That's it! I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. Same old black screen! Any suggestion?

cappy54
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cappy54 on Nov 12, 10 3:37 PM
Yippeee!!! I finished with a high score!....This game was nerve wracking the first 15...After that it was SWEET!!!!....Best of luck to ALL!!!

Kikimine
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Kikimine on Jan 18, 12 6:10 PM
I seem to see different opinions on this game. All I want to know is: Does this game have a "relaxed" mode or not? I'm talking about where you can ignore any timer and keep on doing what you need to do and still move on to the next level. Yes or No please!

[Post New]by dbakerpets on Apr 16, 12 8:47 AM
bevaa72 wrote:I had this game for few months and really enjoyed it. Went back to try to beat the clock. Some I did.. and some i didn't. The problem is that just a few weeks ago, i got a black screen after clicking on PLAY. What did I do causing it? I have Dell XPS 64-bit Win 7 on very high speed internet (cable). I changed the screen to windows and tried it again. Still showed Black window but when I move curior outside of the window, the "mini" window shows background of the game! That's it! I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. Same old black screen! Any suggestion?

Every time I start this game up it shuts my whole computer down!!! Is there a patch for this game??

[Post New]by SharonLeeL on Oct 25, 13 4:48 PM
I have purchased the Mac Version of a lot of games but I just got a windows 8 Computer. Is there any possible way to switch them over or do we have to buy each different version of games???????????

Welcome to Roads of Rome forum

[Post New]by nasus49 on Nov 26, 13 7:24 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Roads of Rome forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Roads of Rome players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i'm playing roads to rome 1. i got on that match game last night and no matter what i do, i can't get out of it. i've beat it and i've skipped it but it keeps right on going. How do i get past it?

Go to: