DaniForbes
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Won't even LOAD properly?!?!

[Post New]by DaniForbes on Sep 27, 10 7:28 AM
This is like the third/fourth time I've downloaded and installed this game and each time end up with it showing about 2/3 of the screens, and no way to proceed further from there to even a sign-on screen. I can't get there from here. That blows!!!

DEB Forbes

brightone2
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Won't even LOAD properly?!?!

[Post New]by brightone2 on Mar 21, 11 4:36 PM
I, cant even get to the point where it will let me load a player name. 3rd time installing the game. will not be a 4th.

[Post New]by yellow_hat on Feb 20, 12 8:48 PM
I do not know if Big Fish has fired it's qa dept or what. This is the 3rd game I had trouble with in the past month. Support is nice but have not been able to help. I am not sure that I will buy another game from Big Fish. BTW I did down load the demo and it worked fine. Now that I have bought it, it will not load!

[Post New]by yellow_hat on Feb 20, 12 11:32 PM
I downloaded again loaded fine. Now half way thru I am having a good time solving the many classic HOGs. The hint system is kindof cool. I like it when one has to work for a hint. Also eye candy is sweet and sour. The details are ok but the map is crude. Enjoy the story.

[Post New]by silverstormm on May 12, 13 7:06 AM
Won't load properly on mine or OH's computers, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing periodically about 5 times since I bought it back in April this year, feel like I've been cheated!!!

Go to: