Looking for similar game

[Post New]by LynnXC70 on Nov 15, 08 11:13 AM
I had a previous game similar to Treasure Seekers in that opened the circles but can't remember which one it was. I have a lot of games and hate the idea of opening every one of them to find it. Can anyone tell me the name of the game that had the same type of circle search?
Thanks,
Lynn

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Looking for similar game

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 15, 08 12:57 PM
LynnXC70 wrote:I had a previous game similar to Treasure Seekers in that opened the circles but can't remember which one it was. I have a lot of games and hate the idea of opening every one of them to find it. Can anyone tell me the name of the game that had the same type of circle search?Thanks,Lynn
It is Mystery of the Crystal Portal and it is by the same game developer, Artogon Games. Big Fish does not have the game because Artogon released it through Real Arcade. But it is available on several game sites, just not BF.

Edited on 11/15/2008 at 12:58:23 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Looking for similar game

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 15, 08 4:55 PM
LynnXC70 wrote:Thanks Lizzie. I could have sworn it was some game I got on BF. I'll check and see if I have it from someone else. I have a problem with real arcade as it doesn't work on this computer.
A lot of game distributors have it now but initially it was at Real Arcade. Shockwave has it now. I bet if you do a Google search you will find lot of places that have it. It is a great game and has the same great artwork that Artogon is famous for.

Go to: