PlumPuddin
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Eyes are sore....

[Post New]by PlumPuddin on Sep 27, 10 8:29 AM
I wrote a message earlier, and was really sorry no one would answer me. I know there are many people who have finished the game. Please help me find the hammer at the beginning of chapter 4. If not, I will not be able to finish the game. The walkthru does not refer to it, and I do need it to crush a brick. I would be thrilled if someone could please help me. I love the game, and look forward to finishing it, but am at a complete standstill. Please someone, throw me a crumb of a clue... anything, there had to be a hammer somewhere. Thanks for the read, and especially thank you to anyone who can help a frustrated game player. Thanks guys.... Rachel

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

Re:Eyes are sore....

[Post New]by djrum525 on Sep 27, 10 10:25 AM
Hi PlumPuddin, I haven't tried this game, but on page 3 of the Mystic Gateways forum, there's something about Chapter 4 and the hammer.
Hope this helps!

PlumPuddin
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by PlumPuddin on Sep 27, 10 10:08 PM
Djum, I can't thank you enough for your help. I went to page 3 and read some material concerning the hammer in chapter 4. Of course, simple... I felt so dumb! The hammer was the one in the upper right corner, that is always with us, along with the duster, and spade. But , thanks to you, I got past that part finally. I had sort of given up on the game... especially when no one answered me. But, thanks to you I am now a happy game player. I appreciate you taking the time to send me a few words about that page, which did completely help me. Again, thanks so much, and a big ole hug for you, and best wishes. Thanks again........Rachel aka PlumPuddin'

[Post New]by susie624 on Sep 28, 10 10:36 AM
rachel dont feel dum I had forgotten about the tool belt also,I was going crazy in Egypt looking for a shovel.Now I am Easter Islands and cant gt my frame work for my pulley to go together.

Go to: