pinkiii
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

need help

[Post New]by pinkiii on Sep 27, 10 2:38 PM
i might be partly sighted,but what am i missing on this game?On level 44,have 8428 coins,but car,nt get into next village(2nd village)Please help,how do i unlock it,also hav,nt bought garden or carpeter?! Thanks

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

Re:need help

[Post New]by tribrach on Sep 28, 10 12:45 AM
Hi Pinkiii,
I got a bit lost at the start as well, but I found that until you have bought all the items on the Villagers "Wish List" ....& that includes a Carpenter & a Gardener (as well as a Farmer) you will NOT get to buy the WAGON which automaticaly sends you to the next village.

So start spending all those coins so you can move on...oh, & remember to take a fair few coins with you (you'll be asked if you want to take more than the minimum required) because this will help get the next Village up & running.

Hope this has helped....& enjoy.

p.s. I normaly dislike timed games but I can't stop playing this one as providing the right "Hero" is chosen to do the job....the game is truly endless in fact I'm starting to have a real overcrowding problem...thank goodness they don't have CARS!!!

pinkiii
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pinkiii on Sep 28, 10 12:55 PM
Thank you sO much,still did,nt get it at first,fill the 1st village to Overflow!then i realised what i should be doing!!!oh well got there.Just must,nt let the Council see how many people i,ve stuffed into the Village ,thanks again.

tribrach
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by tribrach on Sep 28, 10 2:31 PM
Hey, you're very welcome Pinkiii,

I'm glad you've got the hang of it....there'll be no stopping you now

Isn't it a pity we can't get all the taxes from our overstuffed villages...we'd be rolling in all those gold coins!

Enjoy...I know I am.

pinkiii
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by pinkiii on Sep 29, 10 4:19 PM
hi Tribrach,was pressing on GR8,my Camp Site,second to none!so pretty,but think its time to move on,forgot what i pressed last night,stuck again!!!truely.well another day tomorrow,maybe i will remember what to do.but its a GR8 game,very girly game moving things around,adding many flowers etc,well done BF

[Post New]by angiegxx on Oct 28, 10 3:14 PM
hi im Angie

I am stuck on level 21 and haven't got a clue how to do it although I do have 3 fighters none of them seem to work???

I would appreciate some help if poss.

thanks

Angie x

Go to: