horrible horrible game

[Post New]by roseann511 on Sep 27, 10 2:50 PM
The games on BF are getting worse and worse. No help, no reason, no hints...
Not going yo buy any more games.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:horrible horrible game

[Post New]by Misty40 on Sep 27, 10 3:10 PM
Hello Roseann, sorry to see that you feel that way. BFG always has something for everyone. This game wasn't my cup of tea either and thank goodness for hour demos . There are walkthroughs on this site for many games. I hope this helps.

KB1919
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by KB1919 on Feb 12, 11 3:58 AM
Also thought it was very poor and agree thank goodness for the hours demo.

coolmom4
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by coolmom4 on Feb 12, 11 11:25 AM
KB1919 wrote:Also thought it was very poor and agree thank goodness for the hours demo.

I could not get past the dragon, this game goes to the trash bin.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 12, 11 7:48 PM
After the hour demo I went ahead and purchased, it didn't seem too bad, but it just kept getting worse. It wasn't that it was difficult, but incredibly illogical - SPOILER - I mean, you have to put an inflated ballon on a rhino to help it fly away to escape???!! Really??? Ridiculous.

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Apr 16, 11 9:51 AM
I would like to point out that this game is based on his dreams......

You dream logically all the time?

Prepare for a flight into fantasy in this game......I have played through the first chapter, and yes got stuck, then found the answer and once I got what I was supposed to do got into it......this is a very illusion and fantasy type game......clearly you cannot pound the hammer on the nail, you must use the hammer to fly....

trial and error on this one here folks...... .....find your inner child and start wacking on everything with your inventory......!!!

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Apr 21, 11 6:17 AM
I thought sure that I was going to uninstall this game at first. Then I read someones comment in this forum, calling everyone stupid if they gave up. He said to look everywhere and click on everything then the game will progress. Surely I tried and sure enough I got through the game. Persevere people! Then the game gets easier. I finished the game twice now and I love the ending!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 20, 11 4:59 PM
This game is totally like Azada to me. I love them both. You have to use your brain, but there's only a few scenes in each chapter so it's not too hard.

Go to: