New spells

[Post New]by megmcguire on Sep 27, 10 4:54 PM
I've been playing as a Sorceror. She is now at Level 23 and we just finished collecting all the Sigil Stones for that Quest. However, she has two additional spells that friends have given her, and I can't figure out how to "equip" them, or whatever I have to do to make those spells available to her during battle.

Re:New spells

[Post New]by justyrbutterfly on Sep 27, 10 9:23 PM
When you go into your spell list, on the right click on the tab with the pictures of the people (stick figures rather. lol). There you will find your spells from your friends. You equip it the same way you equip any other spell.

Good Luck

[Post New]by megmcguire on Sep 28, 10 11:01 AM
I'm trying to find out HOW to "equip any other spell." I have been given four new ones, but all I can access in battle is my five original ones.

[Post New]by Brad_Gammage on Sep 28, 10 11:10 AM
To swap spells in and out of your spellbook, 1st click on a current spell you're using in your spellbook, then click on the spell you want to replace it.

Hope that explains it for you.

[Post New]by megmcguire on Sep 28, 10 12:36 PM
A-ha! Thanks!

[Post New]by reddigby on Jan 16, 14 8:36 AM
I need help with the spells from the witch i cannot get the yellow mana which i need to help[ defeat the green dragon..

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: New spells

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 11, 14 9:34 PM
Your sorceress can carry a Yellow Mana Tonic, which she uses once to give her extra mana every time she matches yellow gems for several turns, or a Yellow Mana Potion, which gives her mana store a one-time boost. If you Upgrade these, which requires Fangs and Gold, you get immense return for only one or two Action Points (the mailed fists).

Your best source for these is Craye at the Shady Market, but Chappi carries some too, not necessarily duplicates. And be aware that every time you exit w/o saving and come back in, both their inventories change. (Obviously, you want to save-&-exit once before you start running this shuttle.)

For more details, see my "Playing By and With the Numbers" thread at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/210686.page in this forum.

Edited on 05/26/2014 at 2:25:07 PM PST

Go to: