LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Here are the locations of the items in Merlin's room at the beginning of the game

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 28, 10 4:29 AM
I have taken a couple of screen shots of Merlin's room that is at the beginning of the game where you don't have any hints. I have marked the locations of all the items in the room on the screen shots. If you would like the link to the screen shots that are in my photobucket please send me a PM.

SPOILER:

Here is a list of where some of the items are located in the scene.

The STAR is on the yellow stone wall on the right of the scene. The STAR is yellow and is on the 3rd row of stones from the top.

The WEIGHT is on the window sill in the middle right of the scene.

The PRAYING MANTIS in on the right side of the top shelf of the bookcase. The bookcase is on the left side of the scene.

The GRASSHOPPER is on the desk in front of the bookcase. The grasshopper is just below the skull.

The SCALES are drawn on the front of the wooden chest or box that is in the lower center of the scene.

The MUG is in the wooden chest or box that is in the lower center of the scene. The mug is tilted and it is brown and only part of it is showing.

The DOVE is in the right middle edge of the scene. It is a silhouette on the paper on the wall.

The DRAGON STATUE looks like a plaque on the wall to the left of the window. It is dark grey and blends into the back wall.

The GOLDEN BUTTON is on the top center of the bookcase that is on the left of the scene.

The LIZARD is on the right of the scene on about the middle of the pole lamp.

The SULPHUR is a pile of powder in the lower center of the scene. It is in front of the wooden chest/box.

The WOODEN SPOON is in the lower center of the scene. Below the robe, to the right of the desk, to the left of the wooden chest/box

The LILY OF THE VALLEY is a stem with 4 white flowers. It is in the middle right side of the scene.

Merlin's staff piecesand the Runes are marked with sparkles in the game. If you can't find those just look at the scene and watch for the tiny sparkles.

Edited on 10/03/2010 at 4:59:38 AM PST

Re:Screen shot with all items marked in Merlin's room at the beginning of the game

[Post New]by ponysldr on Sep 28, 10 1:10 PM
I'm stuck on the praying mantis. Found everything else. Can you send me the screenshot please? thanks, Judi

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Screen shot with all items marked in Merlin's room at the beginning of the game

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 28, 10 5:42 PM
ponysldr wrote:I'm stuck on the praying mantis. Found everything else. Can you send me the screenshot please? thanks, Judi
There is a bookcase on the left of the room. The praying mantis is on the top shelf on the right side of the shelf.

[Post New]by Rubeczech on Sep 28, 10 7:39 PM
I can't find the stupid scales! (sigh)

[Post New]by Rubeczech on Sep 28, 10 7:42 PM
Pop -- always happens. Thanks anyway.

joker1950
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by joker1950 on Sep 29, 10 1:03 AM
Hi there,
I an stuck!!! I cannot find one of the runes, I have everything else but that, with no clues or hints it is a bit hard for us oldies to see some of the items, but I am game to keep looking, thanks in advance,
regards Joker1950

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 29, 10 3:18 PM
joker1950 wrote:Hi there,
I an stuck!!! I cannot find one of the runes, I have everything else but that, with no clues or hints it is a bit hard for us oldies to see some of the items, but I am game to keep looking, thanks in advance,
regards Joker1950
The Runes have tiny sparkles on them to help you locate them. I have sent you the link to the pictures. Good luck!

DCAL
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by DCAL on Oct 1, 10 12:06 PM
can't find the wooden spoon

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 2, 10 1:59 PM
DCAL wrote:can't find the wooden spoon
The wooden spoon is in the lower center of the scene. Below the robe, to the right of the desk, to the left of the wooden chest/box.

johne60
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Here are the locations of the items in Merlin's room at the beginning of the game

[Post New]by johne60 on Oct 3, 10 3:16 PM
I can't find the quill. Have found everything else.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Here are the locations of the items in Merlin's room at the beginning of the game

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 4, 10 10:26 AM
johne60 wrote:I can't find the quill. Have found everything else.
The Quill is a white and tan feather in a black ink bottle. It is in the center of the back edge of the desk that is on the left of the scene.

Edited on 10/04/2010 at 10:27:30 AM PST

Larissa_Jane
Flounder
Flounder
2,273 Posts

[Post New]by Larissa_Jane on Oct 5, 10 2:57 PM
What is a PM?? I also cannot find the final rune. I have clicked everywhere for 20 mins. H E L P

Kyandra
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Kyandra on Oct 7, 10 6:16 AM
P M Stands for Private Message. Look under your name at the right for "My Messages"

And I still can't find a clickable star

moetoole
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by moetoole on Oct 7, 10 12:44 PM
I can't find the mirror

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 8, 10 8:21 PM
moetoole wrote:I can't find the mirror
The MIRROR is a largish gold paddle-shaped thing at the middle left of the screen. I believe we can see its back, not the mirrored side.

As noted in another thread, the wooden MUG is in the box full of scrolls under the window, the right of the daisy and to the left of the sword blade. The handle sticks up, and I thought it was the weight, which is much smaller. (See first post in this thread.)

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 8:38:08 PM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Here are the locations of the items in Merlin's room at the beginning of the game

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 8, 10 8:27 PM
The BUTTERFLY is on the rectangular stone below the sill of the window. You can see the edges of its wings and I guess the body, but it's not colored.

Edited on 11/08/2010 at 8:38:50 PM PST

Libtard55
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Libtard55 on Feb 19, 12 9:54 PM
Wheres the scales?

Go to: