bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for And Yet It Moves

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Sep 28, 10 3:20 PM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of And Yet It Moves? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgOkeechobee

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for And Yet It Moves

[Post New]by touli10 on Sep 29, 10 6:56 AM
I love the game. It's a completely new style from BF and that's refreshing. It can be frustrating as it becomes harder. How do you get past the tongue killing the character? I have tried everything.

[Post New]by ouncible on Oct 1, 10 3:49 PM
Really good game. The rotation momentum aspects make for some interesting puzzles, and it's just about right for me in terms of challenge. In terms of game play, the closest comparison I could make would be Portal but AYIM has a feel all its own (and AYIM doesn't make me motion sick ).

[Post New]by Dancingcrone on Oct 23, 10 9:35 AM
Love this game too, it's that bit different. But I'm stuck on level 4 as well, I can't get the second lizard to go. Any suggestions welcome.

Go to: