bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 29, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Scootmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing forum

[Post New]by Scootmama on Sep 29, 10 7:24 AM
I really would love to play any of the Farm Frenzy games but I can not catch whatever it may be in the cage. I click and click and then the cage goes way please help!!!

Edited on 09/29/2010 at 7:26:23 AM PST

toast
Salmon
Salmon
2,618 Posts

[Post New]by toast on Sep 29, 10 10:56 AM
Scootmama wrote:I really would love to play any of the Farm Frenzy games but I can not catch whatever it may be in the cage. I click and click and then the cage goes way please help!!!

Have you tried clicking really fast on the bear until the cage builds around it?

[Post New]by sheltie127new on Sep 29, 10 6:28 PM
Scootmama wrote:I really would love to play any of the Farm Frenzy games but I can not catch whatever it may be in the cage. I click and click and then the cage goes way please help!!!

The trick to capturing the animal is that you must click very quickly without stopping. It takes at least 10 clicks for the basic cage. I try to upgrade the cage at least 2x ASAP even if it means replaying a level a few times. It's a lot easier, i.e. it takes a lot fewer clicks, to capture the animal. I ususally click until the critter ends up in the warehouse. GL

[Post New]by barhorst4 on Sep 30, 10 10:45 AM
I want to play this game SO bad but I click to start it and there is a whole list of error messages? Any advice??

[Post New]by NannaNan3 on Oct 10, 10 5:05 PM
barhorst4 wrote:I want to play this game SO bad but I click to start it and there is a whole list of error messages? Any advice??

[Post New]by NannaNan3 on Oct 10, 10 5:08 PM
I Think there is a flaw in this game. I can play the game but if I click on the ship to sell something at the same time as I finish the game the items that I try to sell sit on the desktop. If I click on them again when I start the next game I get over 3 billion dollars!! Sure does make it easy to win but there is no challenge.

Anyone else have this problem?

simlady40
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by simlady40 on Oct 14, 10 4:18 AM
can someone help me pls? I love this game but dont understand it - i complete all of the tasks in the level but dont understand when it comes to shop part before you can start a new level - even tho in the game my money is at 5,000 plus i cannot buy anything in shop cos i dont have enough money so then i have to keep doing levels over and over again to buy item in shop - is there something i am missing???

Jackie

Gags and Awards

[Post New]by mszara on Dec 17, 10 8:48 PM
Any tricks/tips on getting the Gag and all the awards?

Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing forum

[Post New]by deli16del on Oct 18, 11 1:08 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

good evening
I just want to order Farm Frenzy gone fishing, but I've seen there is a Cd with a back up an some more thing, and there is writing another thing that you will receive the full version of the game!
So my question is if i buy this FFGF will I receive the full version, or to receive this full i have to buy the CD too?
thanks a lot, waiting for your reply
Delia

[Post New]by Mamaw01 on Jan 16, 13 5:51 PM
I have a problem on level 40 the icon for the blackberrys is missing I can't finish the level. Can someone please help me. thanks so much Phyllis

Edited on 01/16/2013 at 5:55:00 PM PST

sugarbelle
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sugarbelle on Oct 5, 13 1:20 PM
Hi, first of all, love the game!!! I love all Farm Frenzy games, except pizza. It's too repetitive. With that said, I would like to know if the fish, whatever it's called, that catches treasure. Does it only catch one treasure and that's it? So far I have sold it and bought another over and over.

Go to: