bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 29, 10 1:10 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

sittich
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction technical issues here only

[Post New]by sittich on Sep 29, 10 4:55 AM
I am the only one???
I have downloaded the "try-it"-version of the game (three times), but it doesn`t start. I press the "play now"-button - nothing happens. After a while, I see: "You have 60 min of free playing remaining. Play again? When I try to do it - again nothing. I started the computer new - doesn`t help. By the way: I have had no problems with the "chapter 1". I have bought it and it runs

Re:Post any The Fall Trilogy Chapter 2: Reconstruction technical issues here only

[Post New]by dragonfairy5 on Sep 29, 10 7:02 AM
No, you are not the only one!

Does the same on my system as well!

Makes both games released today that are not working.

BF is batting 1000 of nothing today!

fred78
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by fred78 on Sep 29, 10 7:34 AM
Working fine here!

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 29, 10 10:17 AM
sittich wrote:I am the only one???
I have downloaded the "try-it"-version of the game (three times), but it doesn`t start. I press the "play now"-button - nothing happens. After a while, I see: "You have 60 min of free playing remaining. Play again? When I try to do it - again nothing. I started the computer new - doesn`t help. By the way: I have had no problems with the "chapter 1". I have bought it and it runs

I have the same problem. Maybe its because Windows 7? I have deinstall the game,again installed it but it won`t open on my system.

Edit: I have read on the review-thread that you are from Germany sittich. Maybe the problem is only on german pcs?

Edited on 09/29/2010 at 10:19:57 AM PST

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Sep 29, 10 10:38 AM
The game loaded fine for me but when you get to the pool scene you have lines and and more lines. When you back away from the edge of building it clears up. But when you try the office and the work room it starts back up again.

skyepearl
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by skyepearl on Sep 29, 10 10:54 AM
Not sure if it's me or the game. It takes sometimes 2 or 3 clicks on an item before it registers. It doesn't matter if it's an item on screen or trying to click to move in a direction. I seem to be having a click fit just to get what or where I need. Anyone else having this issue?

strilf
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by strilf on Sep 29, 10 11:17 AM
Eisteepfirsich wrote:
sittich wrote:I am the only one???

I have the same problem. Maybe its because Windows 7? I have deinstall the game,again installed it but it won`t open on my system.

Edit: I have read on the review-thread that you are from Germany sittich. Maybe the problem is only on german pcs?

You're not the only ones. However, my 'puter runs WinXP and it's danish, not german, so I doubt that's the problem.

Is NOT a happy bunny!

/strilf, over and out

sittich
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sittich on Sep 29, 10 1:04 PM
Hi, Eisteepfirsich,
my PC runs with windows xp - must be an other problem! I wonder, the "chapter 1" makes no problems, I have installed it again. Ok, it is 9 month old...

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Sep 29, 10 2:29 PM
sittich wrote:Hi, Eisteepfirsich,
my PC runs with windows xp - must be an other problem! I wonder, the "chapter 1" makes no problems, I have installed it again. Ok, it is 9 month old...

Thanks for the information sittich

[Post New]by canwood on Sep 29, 10 10:21 PM
iinstalled the "try it" game and it wouldnt load right, it was all garbled but i could still make out the ads of where it came from, so i uninstalled then reinstalled then it said trial expired. i never even got to play any of it. i really enjoyed part 1 and was looking forward to part 2. any suggestions?

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Sep 30, 10 1:47 AM
Why oh why is it only some games that do not run on my computer - am about 10mins into this game and all of a sudden the background is just a series of moving coloured vertical lines & I see every single hidden object clear as day because apart from the lines they are the only things on the screen I can play games with bigger files and complex graphics no problem at all - would really appreciate it if anyone can tell my why this happens and what I need to do to fix it? Looks like it could be quite a good game..... Cheers

Edited on 09/30/2010 at 1:49:55 AM PST

[Post New]by corkers on Sep 30, 10 7:23 AM
Hi all. I couldn't get rid of the 360 degree pop-up instruction in the Try-Before-You-Buy game. It blocked my view and was quite frustrating. Does anyone else have this problem? Did you find a fix for it? Using Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 32 bit on my laptop with 2GB RAM.

58bemb
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by 58bemb on Sep 30, 10 7:37 AM
Same issue here, click to play and nothing happens, get a black screen and then right back to the game manager. This is the third game I have had this issue with.

phisherman
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by phisherman on Oct 1, 10 10:59 AM
Second game today that won't play after downloading. This is getting irritating.

[Post New]by Weemouse on Oct 1, 10 11:54 AM
Well it looks like I am not the only one having problems with this game. I have XP and it will not start, looks like it is going to and then back to Big Fish game manager. I am at my wits end with this game and I really wanted to play. Anybody able to finally get it to work?

jingo22
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by jingo22 on Oct 4, 10 5:39 PM
Oh no yet another game i'm having problems with. First Celestial Quest won't run properly and now (after learning my lesson with that one) i've downloaded the trial version of this game and it keeps taking me back to the play again screen with 60 minutes play still left. I'd love to be able to play this game. I reckon BFG has a problem, people will start looking somewhere else soon to buy their games if this keeps on happening

[Post New]by Indy24 on Oct 18, 10 2:55 PM
corkers wrote:Hi all. I couldn't get rid of the 360 degree pop-up instruction in the Try-Before-You-Buy game. It blocked my view and was quite frustrating. Does anyone else have this problem? Did you find a fix for it? Using Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 32 bit on my laptop with 2GB RAM.

I'm having the same trouble in Windows 7. Very frustrating indeed; I liked Chapter 1 a lot.

whymus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by whymus on Oct 21, 10 6:10 AM
I also downloaded the "try-it"-version of the game (numerous times), but it doesn`t start. Like Stitch, I press the "play now" button and it appears to be loading for about 30 seconds, then nothing happens. Then all I have is the BFG Games Manager app saying: "You have 60 min of free playing remaining. Play again? When I try to - it tells me I am already running the game and that if there is a problem I should try restarting my computer. I re-start the computer - and the same thing happens. I also had no problems with "chapter 1". I really want to try this chapter as I really liked the first one. Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet??

[Post New]by geertmajoor on Oct 28, 10 12:10 PM
I can't save the game, it starts by over and over again.
Can somebody help my ?

Go to: