vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

The camera/live feed thing

[Post New]by vkacademy on Sep 29, 10 8:23 AM
The instructions aren't quite clear on what to do or how this works. Very annoying. Also, don't see how to reset it.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

Re:The camera/live feed thing

[Post New]by sinshack on Sep 29, 10 9:48 AM
I had to resort to the blog walktrough on that one. Go to the page where you downloaded the game and the link to the walkthrough will be there.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Sep 29, 10 5:46 PM
i also can not figure this out about the cameras. i did as the walkthru said but i changed the usb from 3 to 4 slot and now i can not get it out to put it back in 3 and even clicking on "green" go to live, the cameras are not shutting off. but it also won't allow me to remove usb 4 and place it in 3. so i will delete the game as it is to mind boggling for me to mess with. i can find no reset button and i am down to 18 minutes left of the demo trying to work with shutting the cameras off. i like easy and am using easy mode. i don't know if this is a glitch in the game or not. but i have lost interest out of frustration.

[Post New]by deedee676 on Sep 30, 10 5:26 AM
in the storage room is another usb thing.

MrMotto
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

[Post New]by MrMotto on Sep 30, 10 5:11 PM
Usually this type of mini puzzle will blow my mind, they usually just don't click in my brain, but, I must have lucked out on this one, I did it first try. I have no idea what I did, I just started clicking and it worked. I wish I could relay what I clicked on but, I can't remember.

my3swps
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by my3swps on Sep 17, 11 2:45 PM
deedee676 wrote: in the storage room is another usb thing.

Thanks, deedee! Saved me some hair pulling

Go to: