domia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

stuck

[Post New]by domia on Sep 29, 10 12:49 PM
can anyone help me get past the turtle. i have in my inventory a handle and a valve. i have no idea where to from there. cant find a place to use either of these items and the task list tells me to find what the tortoise is hiding. but i cant do anything with the tortoise - can anyone help?

Jewels69988
Herring
Herring
364 Posts

Re:stuck

[Post New]by Jewels69988 on Sep 29, 10 1:00 PM
domia, in order to get a quick answer, we need to know which game.

domia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by domia on Sep 29, 10 1:04 PM
oops!!! reincarnations uncover the past.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Sep 29, 10 1:05 PM
Welcome to the pond domia!

I’ve gone ahead and moved this thread over to the full Game Forum to keep all of your questions and comments in one place. It's also the best place to connect with other players and get hints and tips!

Also, if you have a specific question, you can click the Advanced Forum Search under the Search All Forums. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "turtle" and the posts with the word "turtle" in it will pop up!

To find the forum for any game, just click on “All Game Forums” at the top of this page, and type in the game title you’re looking for.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris

[Post New]by TrebleAnn on Sep 30, 10 4:06 PM
I am having the exact same problem I can not get past the turtle. I have the handle and the valve. All rooms are telling me there is nothing to do here when I hit the hint button.

[Post New]by TrebleAnn on Oct 1, 10 8:24 AM
This morning I opened the game went to the room with the theatre stage and randomly clicked on the large square object to the right of the stage which has diamond shapes on it. That took me to a new window which displayed a hidden object area. In that area I found the mournful key and the missing piece for the turtle. I am wondering if I closed the game down at one point without searching that last hidden object game and by doing that I was never given an obvious way to get back into that area.

[Post New]by Ccassady on Oct 24, 12 8:02 AM
I am stuck at a hidden object game on top of stage. I need to find the cones but the cones are under the strategy guide. Is there anyway past this?

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Oct 24, 12 11:21 AM
Found the solution! Place two fingers on the screen and zoom in, then with one finger move the whole screen so you van clearly see the cones. Then simply tap them!

Found this, hope it helps

Edited on 10/24/2012 at 11:21:36 AM PST

[Post New]by pjw1016 on Feb 7, 13 11:36 AM
I'm stuck as well. I've tried tapping on the square with the diamonds on it to the right and bottom of the stage as was suggested but nothing happens. Not sure I'm in the right room---is it the one straight ahead - with the curtains on either side of the entrance - when you enter the theater proper?

Go to: