What's the secret in 5.10?

[Post New]by MegMcGCR22 on Sep 29, 10 12:59 PM
I notice Quinn (the planner) said there's something about a "secret" for 5.10... I'm wondering if this is the ticket to finishing the level? I get so darned close to finish the level but I can't seem to get past it! It's really starting to get on my nerves...

jjj13
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:What's the secret in 5.10?

[Post New]by jjj13 on Sep 29, 10 3:20 PM
Try serving the bride and groom all three courses first and always leave 2 seats empty for them as they will both repeatedly request to be seated in them. In this way you can add extra points quite quickly. Also buy all the things which make guests most patient first (as will always have to refill food regularly no matter how much upgrade). When quite a queue has formed don't forget the disco balls and use the presents at the end.

Hope this makes some sense and helps.

Re:What's the secret in 5.10?

[Post New]by MegMcGCR22 on Sep 29, 10 8:36 PM
jjj13 wrote:Try serving the bride and groom all three courses first and always leave 2 seats empty for them as they will both repeatedly request to be seated in them. In this way you can add extra points quite quickly. Also buy all the things which make guests most patient first (as will always have to refill food regularly no matter how much upgrade). When quite a queue has formed don't forget the disco balls and use the presents at the end.

Hope this makes some sense and helps.

Thanks I have all the upgrades, hopefully your advice will help. Thank you for your time. :-)

Go to: