GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

Very Disappointed because....

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Sep 29, 10 11:45 PM
Due to a severe arthritic condition I have to play with my primary mouse buttons switched, and this is one of those games that won't let me play with the right mouse button as my primary button.

I know I'm probably the only one that complains about this, but you wouldn't believe how many games here that don't honor my mouse settings. It's frustrating when there is a game I really want to play and I'm unable to.

Re:Very Disappointed because....

[Post New]by sinceregamer74 on Oct 30, 10 10:07 AM
For me, the disappointment was the game in it's entirety. It ranks amongst the worst games I've played by bigfish.

[Post New]by MitsyG on Nov 1, 10 1:50 PM
I bought The FallTrilogy the first edition and the game play was really good, was really pleased when the 2nd Chapter came out. I have got to say that it is a total disappointment and was a waste of money, I am so suprised that it is so bad and quite at a loss that such a good first game was followed by something so naff.

cohiba
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by cohiba on May 11, 11 9:42 AM
I agree this is a big disappointment .. nothing seems to work and Ive tried downloading it several times.
ALSO another game I downloaded didnt work either .. keep getting error messages. Think Ill and join the marines... lol

Go to: