bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 30, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Mary92357
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Welcome to Rare Treasures: Dinnerware Trading Company forum

[Post New]by Mary92357 on Oct 11, 10 11:33 AM
I LOVED this game. Yes it is very much like Choclatier. I did not have any problems at all as far as the software is concerned.

[Post New]by grandmacathy on Oct 22, 10 2:07 PM
Hi,
I've been playing and enjoying the game. But I seem to be stuck - no one wants any china! I have been to India, and made 3 Indian items. Now what? I went to all the countries (I think) and no one is looking for any china.

[Post New]by dianafromtexas on Mar 11, 11 12:39 PM
I just started this game and I feel pretty dumb but I can't figure out how to program the machine to make china. I have the clay and the knife but I only made 7 dishes which is pretty poor!!! HOW DO I PROGRAM THE MACHINE TO MAKE A PATTERN?

[Post New]by sunike on Apr 26, 11 8:51 AM
Loved it! Will there be a sequel? The title makes me think that it will be one. It has great art and accuracy (in an artistic way), plus I loved the fact that I didn't have to interact too much with the costumers . I also did not come across any problems mentioned by other fishies.

[Post New]by blackloggirl on Jul 2, 12 4:47 AM
I WAS DOING OK,THEN I CAN'T FIND OUT HOW TO FIND THE PUMPKIN WARE
RECIPE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY PLACE IN LONDON GERMANY ,CHINA AND RUSSIA. STILL NO WAY TO MAKE IT. I GOT THE PITCHERS MADE . CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME. AND WHERE IS THE OLD MAN?

puddles66
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by puddles66 on Nov 30, 12 3:47 AM
Have just purchased this game, but dont know how I stop all the supplies I buy being used up before I can make anything!!! Grrrr!

Go to: