bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 30, 10 12:39 AM
Meet Flo and the rest of the DinerToons as youthful DinerTeens, working their first summer job at Mr. Big’s theme park restaurants. Serve sit-down customers, bag up food for Dash-Thru diners and revamp every restaurant in the park!

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Re:Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills Collector's Edition

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on Sep 30, 10 12:42 AM
Question to anybody that has gotten a chance to play it: How many extra levels are there in the CE?

PS: Obviously, I bought this game without trying and will try it tomorrow evening after finishing my lesson plans...

Don

outpost5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by outpost5 on Sep 30, 10 7:59 AM
I think the CE edition has one extra level (by looking at the overall map.) I could be wrong though...

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 30, 10 9:08 AM
Don, according to a review I just read about the game, the sixth bonus location has an extra 10 levels in both story and expert mode.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Sep 30, 10 3:19 PM
sounds like the exra levels are worth the extra price for the CE. I love the Dash games

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Sep 30, 10 4:36 PM
Me too, princess. I was enjoying this game so much that I just had to keep on playing and buy it--if I hadn't, it would have haunted me in my dreams!

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Oct 1, 10 3:54 AM
I LOVE this game. I don't know how the guys at PlayFirst do it. By now, we should all be well and truly sick of Flo and Co, but each Dash is better than the last. I really like Flo in pigtails. So cute. And the throwing in the trash of the dishes is excellent. No more carting plates and glasses to the trash! Brilliant!

Keep 'em coming, PlayFirst and BFG

vonniefaye
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by vonniefaye on Oct 1, 10 8:22 AM
Cute game. And "dash" is the word for it. I trial tested it last night and could not wait until dawn so I could buy it and start a new punch card. I love TM games, although I am not really good at them, but I keep plugging along. I LOVE being able to throw the dishes across the room to get them off the table. Wish I had some sort of appliance like that at home. LOL. Anyway, part way into the second round, I started losing my mind and had to start over. But, so far, loving it.

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Oct 1, 10 9:05 AM
I bought this game after playing the demo, its a great game but definitly harder than the other dash games. I am on the fourth restaurant and I am finding it really hard to get expert,on the other games I got expert on every level fairly easily.

starting to tear my hair out!

bertiepuppy
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by bertiepuppy on Oct 1, 10 3:59 PM
I am really enjoying it but getting so frustrated that I can't get expert on most levels even in the first restaurant and as for the third one - well I can't even make the goals there. Maybe in a couple of years or decades but now - no way.

debalviso
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by debalviso on Oct 1, 10 4:28 PM
I love the game but cannot get past Level 20 in the Log Jam Cafe. Arrgh! Does anyone have some suggestions?

Cranky_B
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Cranky_B on Oct 1, 10 5:07 PM
I love this game too and think it is a bit harder than the other ones. They did a great job of making Flo a teenager and I love the mini-games and how they break up the dash part of the game!!! I'm on the 2nd restaurant.... Log Jam.... I keep getting stuck between making the ground beef sandwiches and the "steak". And I keep forgetting to go back and stir things or have Granny add the spices.... But I still love it!!! And I am a total loser cuz I thought I made the first post for the game then I saw all of these.... hehehehe.... Help me find the revolver in the Hidden Object in Log Jam please!!!

[Post New]by cbuss0211 on Oct 2, 10 2:35 AM
I'm having a really hard time making the goal in level 37...any suggestions???

debalviso
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by debalviso on Oct 2, 10 5:00 PM
Finally passed Level 20 in Log Jam Cafe. What helped me was using the "Birdcage" music as often as possible to keep people waiting in line happy.

[Post New]by zootandlouie on Oct 3, 10 2:59 AM
i love flow but stuck in second level jam log dont know what the old guy olders looks like potatoes and sauce its not its doing my head in help

[Post New]by cathi48573 on Oct 4, 10 3:22 PM
i am stuck log jam level 14 help please anyone

bleweyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bleweyz on Oct 10, 10 1:06 PM
cbuss0211 wrote:I'm having a really hard time making the goal in level 37...any suggestions???

bleweyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bleweyz on Oct 10, 10 1:08 PM
cbuss0211 wrote:I'm having a really hard time making the goal in level 37...any suggestions???

[Post New]by Butterfly_Spirit on Oct 10, 10 11:10 PM
zootandlouie wrote:i love flow but stuck in second level jam log dont know what the old guy olders looks like potatoes and sauce its not its doing my head in help

Gotta cook the potatoes on the stove.

Can't give the old guy raw potatoes ;-)

[Post New]by cricket_canyon on Oct 25, 11 12:45 PM
I'm stuck on level 37 too and it's driving me nuts...but for anyone stuck on a lower level...I can attest that eventually you'll score enough to move on, you just have to play it a ton of times! But 37 is testing me! I'm not making enough points for good upgrades like the faster music machine and coffee pot. AAAARGH! Anywhere else to go for cheats and tips?

Go to: