[Post New]by kaytaree on Nov 22, 08 11:00 AM
I need help too. Please help us!

luvgames77
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

Re:All Knight Diner Level 10 Help

[Post New]by luvgames77 on Nov 22, 08 11:23 AM
I had trouble too. The podium is you friend in this level. If I remember right, there are a lot of cell phone guys in this level. Try to seat them first and go back and forth to the podium every chance you get. The game unfortunatley is pretty easy after that level. I hope this helped a little bit. Good Luck!

[Post New]by minnietheminx on Nov 23, 08 3:19 AM
Upgrade the podium *& wait there until there is a queue & all hearts are up. Meanwhile put flowers on all the tables. Do this before each sitting.

You can get away with seating only 3 tables at a time & colour matching as much as you can.

Try & wait until all three tables are ready before taking orders incase of snack requests & do the same before serving desserts. Make sure you visit the podium frequently - you can stand there inbetween other actions without breaking the chain as long as the heart symbol is lit up & you click on it only once.*

N.B. If you seat teenage boys next to teenage girls (in any direction) they will flirt & not bother other groups.

For Level 9 do the same as above between * & * except you can get away with seating only 2 tables at a time!

N.B. You can seat cellphone addicts above or below knights without bothering them - just not to the left or right of them!

If you have to take checks for tables leaving just the Hungry Men - don't clear the tables until they have finished.

[Post New]by lilgirl49 on Jun 17, 09 3:01 PM
I need help on this level also, I tried the podium but I am still not getting throw. Help please!

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Jul 29, 09 8:54 AM
I tried the advice about seating only 2-3 tables at a time and focusing on matching colors, and I finally got expert on level 4 of the Knights. But that's not working on level 4 of the Caveman. Nothing is working! I've tried every trick I know. If there's only one particular seating arrangement that will get you expert on this level, I have yet to find it, and I don't think that's fair anyway. Any tips would be appreciated.

[Post New]by CinWins on Aug 15, 09 8:47 PM
Hi Mollyal,

I know it's been a couple of weeks since your post; did you figure out the Caveman level yet? I'm pretty sure there are several ways to pass the level and more than a few ways to get Expert score. The podium is your always your "best friend" and seating a few tables at a time is definitely one way to avoid going bananas. One of my biggest tricks is to stand at the podium until there are enough compatible (and color-matching) customers to seat together. Sometimes there will only be 3 or 4 groups that will be compatible/matching and sometimes you can fill all tables. Don't worry too much about the dinosaur; it's actually a good thing to let his hearts get low enough to knock the drinks off the tables so you can get more points for cleaning it up. When you're at the podium, especially when there are no seated customers, plan ahead to which groups will match which tables the best. Sometimes, you may even have a group at the podium for almost the whole level. As long as you go back to the podium every chance you get, you'll be ok. Good luck and don't give up. Once you get Expert, you will feel indestructable! LOL

[Post New]by LadyScorpia on Jun 7, 10 3:58 PM
luvgames77 wrote:I had trouble too. The podium is you friend in this level. If I remember right, there are a lot of cell phone guys in this level. Try to seat them first and go back and forth to the podium every chance you get. The game unfortunatley is pretty easy after that level. I hope this helped a little bit. Good Luck!

Thanks for trying to help but I've been pulling my hair out for MONTHS over Lvl 10 Knights Diner. It's friggin' impossoble!!
The developers need to fix it with a patch or something!

[Post New]by chrissyma58 on Oct 29, 10 6:21 PM
I have also tryed seating three at a time along with color match and using the podium alot I am not loosing and customers and I am chaining every chance I get and I still cant get through this one!!

[Post New]by newmansgirl on Nov 8, 11 1:09 PM
I, too, am finding it impossible to finish the final level 10 "All Knight Diner". I have tried everything. Any help would be appreciated!!

Go to: