happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

Tallest Sunflower

[Post New]by happypuddle on Nov 15, 08 8:18 PM
I thought it might be fun to have a little Alice Greenfingers 2 sunflower competition.

Post how tall your tallest sunflower is!

Mine is: 139.0

Your turn!

alinarouge
Minnow
Minnow
244 Posts

Re:Tallest Sunflower

[Post New]by alinarouge on Nov 15, 08 11:45 PM
I've just completed the game...even if Alice Greenfingers 2 is without an end and you can continue playing and improving your Farm.

I have many many many Sunflower because they are my favorite flower so I bought many of them. I have 40 (forty) sunflowers!

My tallest is : 149.3

The others are between 141 / 148

Ciao Alina.

Happy gaming

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Nov 16, 08 1:00 AM
alinarouge wrote:I've just completed the game...even if Alice Greenfingers 2 is without an end and you can continue playing and improving your Farm.

I have many many many Sunflower because they are my favorite flower so I bought many of them. I have 40 (forty) sunflowers!

My tallest is : 149.3

The others are between 141 / 148

Ciao Alina.

Happy gaming

Ooh, a new record! Thanks Alina!

I love sunflowers too...I was happy to see them in Alice Greenfingers 2. I'm nowhere near finishing yet, but the uncle has gone so I guess that means I get to do mostly my own thing from now on....

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on Nov 16, 08 7:45 AM
I haven't finished this game either but Thank God Grandpa was gone! felt like a darn slave LOL. This is a fun game!

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Nov 16, 08 6:10 PM
tix48 wrote:I haven't finished this game either but Thank God Grandpa was gone! felt like a darn slave LOL. This is a fun game!

Yeah I can't exactly say I miss him either

It is a fun game

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Nov 18, 08 2:44 AM
Hi DeeLeeKay, welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.

188.1, a new record! Towering over my sunflowers for sure!

jetgirl08
Clownfish
Clownfish
713 Posts

[Post New]by jetgirl08 on Dec 24, 08 12:54 AM
Yes the grandfather gives me the irrates too, I just start doing somethingand he calls me over I feel like telling him to bugger off!!!

My tallest sunflower is only 122 but I have only grown a couple so far.

[Post New]by BeccaBoo4037 on Jan 16, 09 3:26 AM
well you all beat me for sure... 89.5

have you got any tips to make them even taller?

[Post New]by Penhaligan on Mar 3, 09 11:52 AM
The sunflowers kinda annoyed me. Once you've grown them you never need them again. What a waste of money.

[Post New]by iamaartist on Sep 3, 09 7:50 PM
hi i havent finnished the game yet but so far my tallest is 1:98.

i've just finnished reading all your comments and becca boo, if you want them to grow taller, dont keep watering them no stop cause i tried it and i got one that only grew to be 0:56 so if you want it to be really tall wait till the water drop sybol thing comes up and water it then.

also penhaligan, i have to agree with you there but because ive allways got heaps of cash spare im always experimenting stuff

Im only up to day 11 and ive got 57,000 cash. is that good?

good luck in the game everyone

yours sincerely,
Iamaartist

Edited on 09/03/2009 at 7:56:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Householdsix on Sep 18, 09 2:46 AM
Day 11 and $57,000? Now THAT has to be a record! You go girl! Most I've ever had on hand is just over $10,000 but that's okay. I am on day 80 and the only thing I have to do is earn money now so I'll make heaps soon enough.

I did end up selling all the decorations and all my chickens. Can't stand the little buggers wandering all over my crops and in this version can't figure out how to fence them in.

Any one have any idea how many bee houses you can have? I've reached a max on the cows, goats, and sheep but have 28 bee houses already with no end in site. The max on the other animals is only 25 each so thought the bees would be the same.

[Post New]by Householdsix on Oct 12, 09 4:31 AM
My tallest sunflower is 183 and I found out that you can have a total of 48 bee houses. Got nothing to do with my money right now except spend it so ........ am spending it. Now am off to max my animals except for them dang chickens. Just got rid of all of them again.

[Post New]by Householdsix on Oct 14, 09 4:34 PM
I think I now have the tallest sunflower standing at 194.3. My secret is lots of fertilizer while it is growing. I'll plop one down and as soon as it is all used up plop another one down. I have a total of 23 sunflowers and the smallest one is 116. I am planting them within 2 or 3 squares of each other and the tallest is 4 squares tall and covers a rose in my rose garden.

[Post New]by Maddy192 on May 8, 10 3:57 AM
Haha HouseHoldSix! I beat your record with a whopping, 215.7 Oh YA! my tactic is leave it unless you fertislise it once at the beginning and once at the end ( when it gets to about 135) and water it only when its about to die of thirst!

Edited on 05/08/2010 at 3:58:37 AM PST

[Post New]by Daisyonly on Mar 16, 11 8:28 PM
you can only have 15 chickens...they are soooooo annoying but CUTE!!!!

Go to: