bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Aerie - Spirit of the Forest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 1, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Aerie - Spirit of the Forest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aerie - Spirit of the Forest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

SANDY1957
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aerie - Spirit of the Forest forum

[Post New]by SANDY1957 on Oct 1, 10 9:27 AM
I really liked this game...different and fufn thanks for shareing

[Post New]by WendyMaq on Oct 2, 10 5:26 AM
I can't play the demo. "Access Violation at 0x1000BE76. Tried to read from 0x00000000. Program terminated." I uninstalled. I reinstalled. Same message. Not sure what this means or how to resolve. I am current on DirectX updates. I've rebooted. I'm not turning off my virus protection, so I guess I'll have to pass.

Edited on 10/02/2010 at 10:48:34 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Oct 2, 10 12:09 PM
Wendy, welcome to the Pond!
I see that you've tried a lot already, but were the things included that are described in the Mod's msg in the thread "Post any Aerie - Spirit of the Forest technical issues here only"?
Then there's the possibility to contact Tech/Customer support, via the green envelope on the right. Should be worth a try before giving up.

And another Tipp: Our fellow fishie cstdenis posted a "Work around for "Access violation" Error" msg here, if you want to try that:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/94701.page
(copy and paste link into address bar of your browser)

Good luck! I hope it'll be fixed, cos it's a good game

WendyMaq wrote:I can't play the demo. "Access Violation at 0x1000BE76. Tried to read from 0x00000000. Program terminated." I uninstalled. I reinstalled. Same message. Not sure what this means or how to resolve. I am current on DirectX updates. I've rebooted. I'm not turning off my virus protection, so I guess I'll have to pass.

[Post New]by timewaster11 on Oct 26, 10 6:52 PM
I'm loving this game, but I'm stuck, and I'm hoping someone can help me. I am almost done with the game, Gate 34, and I cannot get the bear free in the bottom right hand corner. It keeps telling me I need to land Aerie somewhere, but no matter what piece of grass I pick, I can't get to the bear. There's a snowdrift in front of the cave, but I don't know how to get rid of it, without freeing the bear. Grrr. Can someone give me a tip?

[Post New]by elephant111 on Nov 16, 10 4:48 PM
You have to take one of your bears all the way around to clear the rocks at the bottom right hand corner

[Post New]by elephant111 on Nov 16, 10 5:01 PM
I need help to finish level17 and 21on time

[Post New]by elephant111 on Nov 18, 10 3:49 PM
elephant111 wrote:You have to take one of your bears all the way around to clear the rocks at the bottom right hand corner

[Post New]by elephant111 on Nov 18, 10 5:10 PM
timewaster11 wrote:I'm loving this game, but I'm stuck, and I'm hoping someone can help me. I am almost done with the game, Gate 34, and I cannot get the bear free in the bottom right hand corner. It keeps telling me I need to land Aerie somewhere, but no matter what piece of grass I pick, I can't get to the bear. There's a snowdrift in front of the cave, but I don't know how to get rid of it, without freeing the bear. Grrr. Can someone give me a tip?

sja1
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sja1 on Jan 8, 11 4:42 PM
I thought I posted a question but now I can't find it so sorry for the duplicate. Anyway I really like the game, but I am having a problem with level 27. No matter how hard I try (and I'm completing the level) I can only get 28/29 healings. I am not seeing anything left undone, but apparently I am. Or is there a hidden shrub or maybe a bug in the program? Am I repeating the level for nothing, because it's a bit frustrating I mean, it's fun and all, but I like to complete all the tasks.

Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by MamaWho on Jan 23, 11 2:55 PM
I have gotten to level 31, but find that I am unable to move my character beyond a very limited area. There were no accompanying instructions about this, and there is very limited water, and NO life force available from where I 'm at. There's got to be something I'm missing, but I cant get past the first few trees (not enough water), can't wake the bear or other creatures (can't get to life force units), and apparently the 'flying' doesn't allow crossing barriers. I AM STUCK without usable powers, and unable to move: I WILL NEVER GET BEYOND THIS POINT without some kind of help!

Welcome to Aerie - Spirit of the Forest forum

[Post New]by MamaWho on Jan 23, 11 6:28 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Aerie - Spirit of the Forest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Aerie - Spirit of the Forest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by MamaWho on Jan 23, 11 6:31 PM
I seem to be stuck on the beginning of level 31 - the first level of the last chapter flying onto the mountain. I cannot move my character more than a few trees away from where it landed. I got no instructions how to move, and can't get to the life force, or any add'l water. HELP!

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 25, 11 1:26 PM
MamaWho wrote:I seem to be stuck on the beginning of level 31 - the first level of the last chapter flying onto the mountain. I cannot move my character more than a few trees away from where it landed. I got no instructions how to move, and can't get to the life force, or any add'l water. HELP!

In this level, you have to "fly" aerie to the little green spots on the map. For example, if you look to your right from the portal, you see a little island with lots of water crystals, etc there. There is a little green patch in the middle of all that snow. Click on the green patch and aerie will fly there. There are green patches next to the spring which you have to awaken, then you have to fly to the green patches by the deer and heal some of the trees to get to the deer and then heal them to get some life force.
Hope this helps.

P.S. The best place to ask questions in the forums is to look at the different discussions and see if you can find something to do with the question you have. Usually if you read those, you will see other people with the same questions. If there is not a discussion with your question, then you can create a new discussion.
this discussion area is usually only for reviews of the game, so I didn't look here and find you question 'til just now. Just a pointer for future help.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 25, 11 1:27 PM
sja1 wrote:I thought I posted a question but now I can't find it so sorry for the duplicate. Anyway I really like the game, but I am having a problem with level 27. No matter how hard I try (and I'm completing the level) I can only get 28/29 healings. I am not seeing anything left undone, but apparently I am. Or is there a hidden shrub or maybe a bug in the program? Am I repeating the level for nothing, because it's a bit frustrating I mean, it's fun and all, but I like to complete all the tasks.

Thanks for any help.

Your question is answered in the level 27 discussion thread. There is a glitch on this level. There are only 28 items to heal there.

Go to: