annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Stop... Read before you buy

[Post New]by annetterider on Oct 1, 10 12:16 AM
I am so very disappointed with, um, err, you cant call it a game,as there is very little interaction, a few clicks with the mouse. It is more like watching a boring movie.
Although the story line was great and it would be a fantastic movie if it was done with real people, as a game I found myself just sitting there waiting for the time I could do something.
I think if a bit of effort was put into this game, it would have been one of the best games ever. As it is at the moment I wasn't going to waste my money and not finish it, but just between you and me, I it seemed to take hours and hours.
So if you like a game where you just sit and stare at the screen and watch, and every now and again look for a few objects before you have to sit and stare again this would be the game for you, but its not one I enjoyed.
RATING: Game- 4 out of 10
As a real Movie- 8 out of 10, I would go and see it.

dyjane
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Stop... Read before you buy

[Post New]by dyjane on Jan 26, 11 6:35 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 1:59:34 AM PST

Bookhound
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Bookhound on Feb 4, 11 10:45 PM
How much of the game did you actually play?
So its not a point and click. Its a think and click. Just because you can't click on everything in the room while looking for your clue doesn't mean its boring. You have to think about your choices.
You know, like in real life? Is that so bad?
I have found it very intriguing so far.The mini-games make you think and the storyline makes sense, which is more than I can say for games where you run from one corner of the spectrum to another just to do things that don't make any sense what-so-ever I give it a thumbs up!

Edited on 02/04/2011 at 10:50:39 PM PST

Abhay154
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Abhay154 on Sep 7, 11 11:37 PM
To dig the fun of the games is very important.

[Post New]by gracejorge on Dec 27, 11 4:46 AM
is it true what you posted here?

Tail Lights For BMW

[Post New]by asifjalil01 on Nov 1, 12 6:42 AM

Edited on 11/01/2012 at 7:29:30 AM PST

[Post New]by IHave3Brdz on Oct 25, 13 12:36 PM
Personally, I love this game and it's sequel. True, it isn't a traditional HO game, but you need to think outside the box and make associations, which I found to be a lot of fun. I would recommend it!

grover3e
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by grover3e on Mar 30, 14 6:15 PM
I loved both of the "3 Cards" games and so wish there were more. It's different, but different in a good way - requires you to think!

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 3, 14 11:57 AM
I'd like to read more reviews about this game because it is certainly different. I'm wondering why this forum is full of links to movies and what appear to be ads (????). What is going on?

Not every game is clicking the cursor. Not every game is a HOG or HOPA. There are word games, mathematical games (like some of the mosaics which I love), strategy games.

So far I really like this game even though I am not into tarot cards. I love word associations. I'm a bit tired of HOS and the same tired actions in HOGS and HOPAS (like the key stuck in the door - I must have dealt with that little problem a million times and it's gotten boring).

Go to: