38 of 39 mini games

[Post New]by ptracie on Oct 1, 10 8:38 AM
I am stuck with only 38 of 39 mini games played. I THINK this is because you have to WIN all six levels of the Tripeaks card game. I cannot win level 5. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to win this level? Thank you!

Re:38 of 39 mini games

[Post New]by ptracie on Oct 1, 10 11:30 AM
O.K. I was wrong there. Finally won one game of level 5 of Tripeaks, but, it still says 38 of 39 minigames won....

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Oct 2, 10 10:08 AM
Try starting a new player's profile and checking 'Player's progress' window, will it say 'completed 0 of 39 minigames' from the very start?
Because in my completed game it says 'completed 38 of 38 minigames'. I got my version of Escape... from another site (Reflexive Arcade) about a year ago. Can't make the game to show its version number (or credits).

[Post New]by ptracie on Oct 2, 10 5:17 PM
Yes, it says 0 of 39 games. Can't remember where I got mine, but it's been hanging around waiting to be installed for a while. I just installed it. Weird. I've played all games, won all, or re-done hidden objects with 100% accuracy. Can't figure it out. I'm also missing one green jewel. Seems like I should get it if I play "all" (39 of 39)mini games....? I've used the map for hidden ones, and seem to have all of those. Thanks for your help! Any other ideas?

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Oct 3, 10 4:21 AM
I believe it's a bug in some versions of the game, and nothing can be done except getting an updated version. In another thread a new build was announced which was supposed to resolve, among other issues, problem with 'the incorrect number of minigames'. But comments about this problem seem to still appear after that build had been released.

Go to: