judih1947
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Church scene

[Post New]by judih1947 on Oct 2, 10 5:23 AM
This game is getting annoying! Twice I have had problems in the church scene. First time was that there is no puzzle showing in front of the alter after trying numerous times. I did do the stencil on the stained glass, turned the tiles on the floor and also did the paper on the thing outside of the church. Didn't work. So, I went in under a different name and did it all again. Got to the church scene and can't put the stencil on the stained glass window!!!! It won't stay on it! I think I am going to ask for my money back. Like the game, but it is definitely frustrating when things don't work as they should!

Re:Church scene

[Post New]by squirrel2112 on Oct 2, 10 11:08 AM
I am having the same problem with the stencil. It will not stick on the stained glass no matter what I do. There is definitely a glitch here. Bummer!!!!!

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Oct 2, 10 8:49 PM
Do you have the ring in your inventory? With this game I wouldn't be surprised if it wouldn't go on without the ring.

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Oct 2, 10 9:37 PM
I went back into the game and deliberately tried to get the stencil not to stick and I found the problem I think.

Did you open the box on the bed and the diary in the box?

You need to do both before placing the stencil.

[Post New]by squirrel2112 on Oct 4, 10 6:17 PM
That worked! I didn't have both pieces of the heart to put in the box on the bed. Once I did that then the stencil stuck to the window. Thanks!

jupiter51
Herring
Herring
383 Posts

[Post New]by jupiter51 on Oct 4, 10 10:46 PM
You're welcome squirrel.

judih, I can't find any reason for your trouble other than you might have the wrong tiles turned over. Pretend that these are the tiles and the x's are what you turn over:

xooo
oxxo
ooxo

birdslisa
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by birdslisa on Oct 9, 10 3:14 PM
Turned the right tiles in church BUT still nothing in front of alter!!PLEASE HELP ME!!

[Post New]by Mystic16Mom on Oct 23, 10 5:55 PM
I have the same problem as birdslisa, I have all the correct tiles turned and still nothing. I have used hint after hint, and it keeps directing me to the tiles on the floor. I have flipped them all over and started again, and again and again thinking maybe they need to be flipped in a certain order. I had the correct ones flipped to begin with and still nothing. What am I missing, this is getting very frustrating.

[Post New]by Mystic16Mom on Oct 23, 10 6:05 PM
I figured it out. I flipped all the tiles over so they were all dark, then flipped over the ones in the pattern and it worked. If you are having troubles with this, I am willing to bet you have the pattern inverted. Flip all tiles to the dark side, and then flip over the lighted tiles.
Hope this helps those that are stuck.

Mmom

[Post New]by MaudieMaye on Oct 24, 10 12:46 PM
I can't figure out the puzzle in front of the altar??????????????

Go to: