pocojazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Still has bug

[Post New]by pocojazz on Nov 16, 08 5:28 AM
I downloaded the "new build" of this game and it won't save. After I close it out and restart the game, all my progress and player name is lost. I am tired of starting over. Anybody else having this problem? Thanks for your help. I have tried to remove program and reinstall several times with the same result.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Still has bug

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 16, 08 5:36 AM
Perhaps you should contact tech support. You can click on the Need Tech Support link on the right side of this page. Then if you look under the Top Ten Answers and click on Update My PC, there is some really good information on how tech support can help. It shows how you can capture info from your computer using the Direct X Diagnostic Tool (dxdiag). Then tech support can use that info to help determine what is wrong. I had great results when I sent my info to Big Fish tech support. They were able to show me how to get the latest updates that are compatible with my computer and my games run much better now.

shypup
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by shypup on Nov 17, 08 7:13 AM
hi, what is the "new build" on treasure seekers: visions of gold.thank you and have a great day. oh and if you hit F4/alt you can get out of the game and back to your homepage.

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Nov 17, 08 9:12 AM
The new build just stopped the end from doing an endless loop. Now when it ends you can exit the game normally.

Go to: