Re:Update - WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by Coronagold on Jun 13, 10 5:54 AM
Well, so much for a walkthrough.

kopikat65
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Update - WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by kopikat65 on Jun 13, 10 5:57 AM
Hi everyone, good morning, I am on the train, I opened the safe and there inside is an object that requires a 4 digit number code. I have tried every number I can see around the place but can't find the right one. I have searched around, looked in my book but nothing. Anyone?

Re:WALKTHROUGH for Midnight Mysteries 2 - The Salem Witch Trials Coming Soon!

[Post New]by mags82 on Jun 13, 10 6:04 AM
abinequine wrote:Hi, this game really makes you think, I'm stuck at the bit where you need to open a chest / coffin, I don't know which tool to use

[Post New]by mags82 on Jun 13, 10 6:05 AM
Use the key that has an octogon (or was it a hexagon?) in the handle

[Post New]by mags82 on Jun 13, 10 6:07 AM
cirillo2 wrote:Hope you can help....I'm stuck up in the attic with the doll house. It says I don't have all the items but yet I can't leave the upstairs because I have to complete Mary's task.

Can anyone help out??

Thanks!

the doll you need is back in the courthouse on the first bench

omgno
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by omgno on Jun 13, 10 6:11 AM
Get me out of the judge's room. I've been strck there all night. Down to 2 crow hints and not willing to use more.

[Post New]by FrogSalad on Jun 13, 10 6:11 AM
ritchieprod wrote:
dori599 wrote:
sfgamer wrote:Am completely stuck on getting some gold from the judge? Can anyone help!!!! I am LOST!

me too

I don't know if anyone answered you yet but you have to click on the dresser in the judge's office and the drawer will fall open, spilling coins onto the rug. Then you click on the coins in a certain order to make a design. Highlight below for a rough sequence of the design.

The sequence starts with the single coin towards the bottom left and you make a rough outline of a bird (I can't recall the exact sequence but it starts with 1 coin, 2 coins, 3 coins, 4 coins at the bottom, then goes around counter-clockwise until you end on the starting single coin.

[Post New]by Eloraanth on Jun 13, 10 6:13 AM
Hello
im stuck in the house of the player
I have all these game pieces (Pokerchips, domino) but nowhere to use them and the ghost doesnt let me leave again.
please help me

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 13, 10 6:16 AM
In the house of the seven gables, the phantom house that really isn't there. Push on the andirons in the fireplace. A stairway will open up and you can use your dice, chips, and dominos there.

[Post New]by Eloraanth on Jun 13, 10 6:21 AM
Thanks a lot

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jun 13, 10 6:48 AM
I'M UP

Will post the walkthrough in a separate thread in the forums in about 30 minutes or so.We may not be able to place it on the blog until tomorrow.

Thanks

MargieB

Miridau
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Miridau on Jun 13, 10 6:53 AM
Hey. Let´s not get too cross! MargieB has said the walkthough will be posted soon. It is a lovely game and yes, I am stuck in the custom house ( 2nd time I got further than the 1st!!) It is still a super game and any anxious people out there can always buy the Strategy Guide. It is beautiful. Great game. Can´t wait to finish it and then replay.

[Post New]by jadeebee on Jun 13, 10 6:55 AM
davidvsautism wrote:How do I get the gold from the judge and where is the book Mary spoke of? I feel like I'm going in circles.[/quote

rag in the judge's office has coins. link the coins. start with 1 bronze coin. link this to 2 bronze coins, etc.

[Post New]by jadeebee on Jun 13, 10 6:58 AM
sinshack wrote:
kath2440 wrote:jenny if you give the horse the sugar lumps, he will pull the cart away and you will find salamander and worms x

You guys are doing great! I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do with the rug in the judge's office, haven't gotten as far as seeing a horse yet.

MargieB, we need you BAD. Are you done yet?

How 'bout now?

link the coins. start with 1 bronze coin. link it with 2 bronze coins, and so on.

Miridau
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Miridau on Jun 13, 10 6:59 AM
You need to take the Morse Code book out of your inventory. Check the signs you have highlighted with the coal. Make a note of those numbers from the Morse Code Book.

[Post New]by clemsonrocks on Jun 13, 10 7:01 AM
debra8 wrote:I've just about finished, went to the cave to put the gold back and it looks like I'm missing something that looks like a gold scarf. I've been everywhere again. Can someone help.
ps.pilimai729 I got to the end without restarting, but you have to go back to places you have been and new items appear or are now usable.....

I had the same problem. I went back to old scenes and found it where the people were held in jail. I was lying on the floor.

[Post New]by jadeebee on Jun 13, 10 7:07 AM
davidvsautism wrote:How do I get the gold from the judge and where is the book Mary spoke of? I feel like I'm going in circles.[/quote

rag in the judge's office has coins. link the coins. start with 1 bronze coin. link this to 2 bronze coins, etc.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Jun 13, 10 7:07 AM
GOOD MORING MARGIE!!

Thanks for sticking with us! I'm sure that we're all looking forward to seeing where we have gone either right or wrong!

Down and dirty Spoiler Alert

[Post New]by heatherington on Jun 13, 10 7:10 AM
Use bolt cutters gate. headstone over to the right and when you try to cross the bridge it burns up. The tombstone will give you the clue by its year date as to which dice go into the gate. The Shovel handle is in the shed and the blade in by the burned out bridge. Roger Conant plaque is in the bush by the courthouse. Sugar cubes give to horse later, Beef jerky give to wolf. Matches use on lamp in train car. Pin found in hole give to guard standing by door. Railroad spike found by hidden object game with roasting chicken, Cane found up against tree. Find a piece of coal in engine room on train to use on paper you find on desk in hollow books. Morse code book under table leg in train. Use stethoscope on safe to listen to tumblers click. Gavel handle in courtroom on shelf combine head with handle to use on two drawer upstairs for game to get arrest warrant. Clock holds doorknob and key. Put the two hands together and they automatically come out. Match game to calendar found in courtroom and get bag of coins which goes in inventory then on round rug. Go outside and ghosts lead you to Sarah’s house. Bring cauldron in with you. Stoke up fire. Go outside and give horse sugar, then look where the cart was, look on top of mantel in house and look out back in the garden. Give potion to lady ghosts. Take wood from floor. Make sure you get doll from courthouse. Pole Axe in jail house, give Phillip English the sugar bowl then the coins. Get empty bottle in the dining room of English’s house by the hutch Combine ship and bottle place on the bracket on desk in the study.
Place doll on the mirror, this stops the flying paper. Pick up all glass shards. Go up into attic there is a potholder which goes to the chimney where there is a key. That key goes to the coffin. Go back to Sara’s house and beyond the house in the woods pick up book. See two silver arrows in the tree to the left and in the large rock in the middle. Take cloak; take the path to the left into cave to Corwin’s coffin. Go back to jail get “W” off Sarah, talk to Philip English in his cell. Use pole axe on mortar. Get key from bottom right after English leaves follow him. Use spike on rock on left wall. Stair appears. Use all notched lids that you have collected on the well. Use waterproof board & pitch on boat. Combine mop & skillet for oar. Put Corwin in his grave. Pick up millstone and wooden stake. Back up and go left to hidden object scene then back to cave. Combine hand drill and spike then use stake

[Post New]by spedtea on Jun 13, 10 7:20 AM
shane07 wrote:What do you wipe the charcol off with?

I'm stuck there too! I can't read the code and can't find way to enlarge it or use it!!

Go to: