bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Blood Oath

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Jan 18, 12 8:27 PM
I enjoyed this game. However, it was a bit confusing and you had to get used to the odd way you collected inventory items and where to use them, well, they weren't exactly inventory items. I used the hint button a lot and it refreshed quickly. Didn't give you actual hints, but did tell you where you might find something. Hard to explain how the game works and it takes some getting used to. Confusing story thing for me is there apparently was a earlier version of this story which I apparently missed. Felt it was worth the money or credit, whatever you use.

layzeedaisy
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by layzeedaisy on Jan 19, 12 12:35 PM
Played some of the demo and bought the game because it looked like an interesting story line and the graphics were pretty good.

But, oh my, half way through I kind of lost the will to live. All that dashing about here there and everywhere, misting and flying etc. Tooooooooooo much.

No puzzles - which for me are a good thing. Hidden objects in the form of silhouettes, not objecting to that either.

But all that going from house to house and room to room nearly did me in.

However, now that I've finished the game (and got my breath back) I have to say that the game concept was good and very different to other hidden object/adventure games.

If the devs could slow down all that frantic moving about, I would look forward to buying and playing what appears to be a promised sequel.

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Apr 20, 13 1:59 AM
Definitely not for the faint at heart. You wake up as a newly turned vampire and have to acquire your skills. It's not a difficult game, but it was different. Once you have the ability to turn into a bat and fly, movement through the game gets easier. Also, at the end the game gives you a choice to either stay a vampire, or ...well, let's just say, NOT stay a vampire. So I did like having an option. Completed the entire game in under 180 minutes, which is an achievement, by the way. Yes, you get achievements on a SE, YAY! It was fun and entertaining and enjoyed it.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 4, 13 10:45 PM
BossBrat wrote:Thanks for the early review! I am so glad I read this before wasting my time downloading it. I HATE the games where all the hidden objects are outlines or every one is piecing something together. They are irritating to say the least. And, as for tiny objects, what could be worse?! Who wants to strain their eyes like that when trying to have fun?!

This is a definite 'no try' for me!

Ditto, ditto, ditto to all of the above. Thanks so much for the warning.

Go to: