Re:Post any Vault Cracker technical issues here only

[Post New]by SharonBunny on Aug 26, 10 10:47 AM
kgd70 wrote:I got water for the dog....found the door knob for the little shed...I don't remember how far I got after that but I had to quit the game for awhile...when I went back to the game the dog has had water, he is in the dog house, but I no longer have the door knob and there is nothing else I can do in the game. Would it be helpful if I uninstalled and reinstalled the game?

[Post New]by SharonBunny on Aug 26, 10 10:49 AM
The same thing has happened to me 2X. I restarted the game when then doorknob disappeared while I was still playing. I turned off the game the first time and was then in a loop getting the water, and then no doorknob. I have started it a second time and again, it won't let me keep the doorknob. I am going to uninstall and re-install. Also, there is a horrible stuttering at the puzzle areas, I even skipped a few the second time around because it was so frustrating. I hope the reinstall works, it WAS a fun game until this nightmare scenario.

[Post New]by gift_of_reading on Sep 7, 10 1:03 PM
Placing the last shard just above the center of the circle worked for me too. Thanks for the heads-up.

[Post New]by tamaraizme on Sep 14, 10 3:57 PM
I am stuck in the bedroom trying to access the items under the bed to get the key to unlock the drawer. I see other people with this problem....is it being fixed and is there a solution?

hollyodie
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by hollyodie on Sep 27, 10 8:13 PM
Is there ever going to be a fix for this game? I've deleted it, downloaded and started over so many times now that I just want to pull my hair out.

I know that BFG has been trying to get a fix for us and It seems unbelievable that a company like Gogii wouldn't be responding to these problems.

re: Post any Vault Cracker technicial issues here only

[Post New]by dentayag on Nov 3, 10 2:51 AM
Ssuzq1 wrote:After I downloaded/installed/activated the game, I played the demo with no problems. Once I purchased the game and opened it to play -- I kept getting "Script Errors." Everytime I hit "yes" (to continue) it gives me another error, and another error, etc. When I hit "no" the games closes. All of my software has been updated, including the Windows Script/Video Card/Adobe Flash -- everything is current. Anyone else having this problem? I hate purchasing a game after successfully playing the demo..........and then it doesn't play.

exact same problem but with the mac version. only 568kb of the "game" is downloaded to my laptop! i cancelled my big fish game club membership because everytime i download a game it does NOT work! BOO!!!

Edited on 11/03/2010 at 2:59:04 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Nov 27, 10 9:20 AM
So has this been fixed yet? That's two games, the other being Little Noir, that seem to be stuck in limbo.

[Post New]by scruffy4 on Nov 1, 11 7:55 AM
I'm outside the senator's house. It tells me the dog needs water. I have already given the dog water. He's is his house when I click to that area. I did have a doorknob for the small barn(shed) but now it's telling me I can't pick the lock when there's no lock. Tried turning off game and starting again, but the same thing happens. I'm either outside the house (with the dog) or by the doghouse with the dog inside it and the bowl of water right in front of him. Can't go anywhere else. I do have a sparkplug and what looks like it may be a gas or oil can in my inventory. Any help what to do????
Thanks,
Cindy

mizmoose
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by mizmoose on Aug 9, 12 8:10 PM
rescuer8 wrote:I am having trouble in the bank lobby...the last 2 glass shards will not lock on the side circles to complete that task.

Me, too. Piles of us seem to have the same problem. I've reported this as a bug to BFG, and I encourage everyone else who is experiencing this same bug to do the same. The more bug reports they get the more they will -- I hope -- push the game creators to fix it.

hollyodie
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by hollyodie on Jul 12, 13 9:40 PM
I know it's been a while since anyone posted to this topic but I am wondering if a fix ever came out? I bought the game when it was originally available and had all the problems already mentioned here but to this day, I've never been able to get back to the Disco from the blasted alley! Over the past 2 years, I've installed, deleted, installed, deleted (well, you get the picture) and finally tried to play through it again this week. Alas, the alley was once again my downfall Anyone have any ideas???

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Jan 16, 14 2:21 PM
Has anyone got an answer as what to do with the glass shards that do not lock in place? It seems a very common problem.

So either Big Fish has the developer fix it, or they should refund a credit since as it is the game is a waste of money.

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Jan 17, 14 5:40 PM
well, got it to work. Had to click in a different place... but it certainly was annoying until I got the answer.

Nice game when you get it to work.

Go to: