MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst

Re:MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst

[Post New]by incrediblyviolet on Nov 2, 08 2:03 PM
looloo - I vote that if Charles' spirit catches up with us - we trap the spirit in the house and burn it to the ground!

That will teach him to mess with us!

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 2, 08 2:55 PM
Rose keeps telling us we have to help her and that we have to hurry. I think she ought to give Picman a little poke or push, he is the one that is holding us back.

mmaiden42
Stingray
Stingray
5,767 Posts

[Post New]by mmaiden42 on Nov 2, 08 3:09 PM
Maybe everybody should email Rose, after all, her address is in her Facebook profile.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Nov 2, 08 3:11 PM
prpldva wrote:Hurry? I'd love to help you today!

Unfortunately, SOMEBODY real important, wants us to wait another 3 weeks.

You took the words right out of my mouth Prpldva, well said

gringojoy
Catfish
Catfish
1,739 Posts

[Post New]by gringojoy on Nov 2, 08 3:26 PM
Poor Rose. Little does she know that we wont be able to help her if we are in straightjackets.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 3:37 PM
incrediblyviolet wrote:looloo - I vote that if Charles' spirit catches up with us - we trap the spirit in the house and burn it to the ground!

That will teach him to mess with us!

Dang! violet remind me never to make you mad

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Nov 2, 08 3:38 PM
I have a question. Do we know for sure that it was Charles that killed Emma? Could it have been Charles evil twin? Or Rose? Do we see who really killed her?
I know that Mean Charles was drugging her but could Mean Charles (Charles twin?) have killed both Charles and Emma and they were together in the celler all that time. That's why Rose called him her Charles. Or just a thought Rose named a son Charles. My Charles hmmmmmm.

Okay I am nuts!!!! I'll never make it until the end of Nov. Hey BFG my birthday is on the 23rd of Nov. How about it.....early ??? Please!!!

Oh and Rose
Could you put in a good word for us with you know who???? We are ready to come to your aid anytime.
giggyann

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 3:39 PM
LisaB19 wrote:I'm getting better everyday!!! I just wish this short term memeory thing would get better!!

Lisa remmeber when yu promised to loan me a 1,000 dollars? j/k hon

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 3:41 PM
just trying to make you chuckle lisa b

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Nov 2, 08 3:41 PM
I really hope she adds me!
Um, my profile pic is me in zombie pirate costume!

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Nov 2, 08 5:20 PM
cesse - don't feel bad - I was gone for a few hours and all this exploded...

always something going on.

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 5:35 PM
Now, my question is, if Rose is possessing picman in intervals, does that mean he is cross dressing too???

LOL LISA PIMP!

Kimmy1971
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kimmy1971 on Nov 2, 08 5:39 PM
looloo123 wrote:Now, my question is, if Rose is possessing picman in intervals, does that mean he is cross dressing too???

LOL LISA PIMP!

TOO FUNNY!! not touching the cross dressing thing

LisaB19
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,381 Posts

[Post New]by LisaB19 on Nov 2, 08 5:42 PM
Kimmy1971 wrote:
looloo123 wrote:Now, my question is, if Rose is possessing picman in intervals, does that mean he is cross dressing too???

LOL LISA PIMP!

TOO FUNNY!! not touching the cross dressing thing

I think Rose ought to post a picture of that on Facebook!!!! Come on Picman

Lisa

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 5:45 PM
giggyann wrote:"Could it have been Charles evil twin" thats a good possibilty

incrediblyviolet wrote "You bring a valid point - while we need to help Rose, where is the confirmation that Rose is the widow? I don't recall that "
rose surname was somerset and the carpenters surname was williams i think,however rose could have been in a veil at the funeral, so no one would recognize her. and took the name somerset to disguise who she was. There is no clue as to how charles got her to nurse for emma. But then why would she say" MY CHARLES?"

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Nov 2, 08 6:31 PM
looloo123 wrote:Also from the diary."he keeps me in the cellar,look beyond the mortar and brick"so that screen shot in facebook is where emma is=buried? dead? alive?

Emma was behind a wall and trick locked door in the basement, dead, in a casket. We released her spirit in Ravenhearst. Yes, that's the same cellar I assume but we already know what happened to Emma.

Someone else speculated: did we know Charles killed Emma? Yes, we do. In the screen shots on facebook the journal from the new game states:

I freed the soul of not only the Manor's namesake, Emma Ravenhearst, but also the spirit of her murderer, Charles Dalimar!

After departing Ravenhearst, Charles' vengeful spirit followed me and extracted a flurry of suffering upon the innocent denizens of Fate's Carnival. I narrowly escaped and now find myself here once more seeking answers to what happened after Emma's demise. I must work quickly and keep my wits about me as I fear there is little time before his ghost discovers that I have returned to Ravenhearst.

There is little doubt that now Charles is all evil. Whether this came about because of possesion or otherwise matters little now. The message from the Queen and this journal entry, which I'm guessing is at the beginning of the game as it's page one, says nothing about Rose. I, personally, believe Rose is/was always good, maybe blackmailed, by Charles (who I also believe was always off kilter as witnessed by his immeadiate obssession with Emma) into helping him care for Emma, or maybe she was his sister. I'm hoping, because this is a cool idea that we are not only going to vanquish Charles but we will do so with Roses help, and free her spirit as well and determne who/where are her children.

Edited on 11/02/2008 at 6:34:41 PM PST

Jewels69988
Herring
Herring
364 Posts

[Post New]by Jewels69988 on Nov 2, 08 7:17 PM
okay, this is my first blog, lol. Anyway, after reading all the posts on this forum i had to go check my facebook and sign rose up. got a reply within 10 mins. wow. loved the screenshots and cant wait for the game to come out. Rose if you are listening, bug those higher ups to release it soon. I have been waiting and waiting since I heard it was coming out. I want the game now. LOL.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Nov 2, 08 7:18 PM
Welcome to the Pond, Jewels69988.

Rose is here now lurking. Can you feel her presence?

Catrin72
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Catrin72 on Nov 2, 08 7:24 PM
I'm catching up on the last couple pages...
rofl
This is too much fun.
Thanks everybody!

looloo123
Stingray
Stingray
5,004 Posts

[Post New]by looloo123 on Nov 2, 08 8:05 PM
Yep small is right .Rose is here now "everpresent"

Go to: