Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by whisper112 on Jun 1, 11 4:51 AM
Hi I can't find the kitchen to make the soup, nor can I find the magician? Help please. Love this game!

[Post New]by whisper112 on Jun 1, 11 7:41 AM
Hi All I am new to all this.
I am suppose to make soup, I have found the ingredients and spoon, but I can't find the kitchen or the magician? help please

[Post New]by whisper112 on Jun 1, 11 7:43 AM
Hi All I am new to all this.
I am suppose to make soup, I have found the ingredients and spoon, but I can't find the kitchen or the magician? help please

[Post New]by fishpol on Jun 4, 11 10:29 AM
I'm at the library and need to find the Magician. I have looked in all the active areas of the game and don't find any clue to proceed. Help!

[Post New]by toot1234 on Jun 7, 11 3:42 PM
PLEASE, someone tell me how to solve the lockers problem. Can't go on until that is done. I have nothing in inventory.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jun 7, 11 4:27 PM
Hi fishies!

If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to check out our Elixir of Immortality Walkthrough, which is packed with tips, tricks, and helpful screenshots to help you get through the game.

(You can click on the above link to go directly to the walkthrough.)

Helpful tip: Once you're at the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "FISH" or another relevant word to jump straight to the section of the game that you’re currently at.

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by clueless82156 on Jun 9, 11 6:13 PM
deebers2u wrote:Love this game, but I've run into a problem.

I messed up with the lockers in the castle, and now I can't move forward. Is there a way to reset it? Or do I have to start over???

Yikes!

DITTO What do I?
I have the 2 half heart - the others are NOT in my inventory.

Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum

[Post New]by Jagmama1 on Jun 21, 11 7:02 PM
I'm stuck trying to figure out how to make the soup and also how to lull the chemist. Can anyone help? I have the vegetable basket and the lighted matchstick, but no pot.

chelogirl
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by chelogirl on Jul 15, 11 5:10 AM
it's offered in DD, i will try it and if i like the game i will buy it.read so many positive feedback about this game...I'm a HOG addict

chelogirl
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by chelogirl on Jul 16, 11 8:19 AM
i'm about to make a soup but unfortunately i dont have sleeping potion..im stucked and always lag.i dont have a choice but to reinstall the game

[Post New]by mcshar44 on Jul 16, 11 8:54 PM
...Can you tell how much i loved this game !!
Lots of hidden objects and the game was never-ending.
I'm actually contemplating playing again

[Post New]by bj7655 on Aug 6, 11 12:06 PM
nwl43 wrote:
bettie37 wrote:Am also, having trouble with the locker puzzle. Keep having 2-3 lockers not opening. Keep getting a 'code' but cannot find a way to use it. Have a feeling there should be none left. HELP.

If you have the code you are finished with the lockers. Find the crypt on the table in the main hall and enter the code.

[Post New]by bj7655 on Aug 6, 11 12:09 PM
I am also having trouble with the lockers and I am now going to try what nwl43 has suggested. Wish me luck.

Lock

[Post New]by shazza702 on Sep 16, 11 2:29 PM
Why does the lock not open after they are all matched correctly and I'm only at the start really, first time posted anything on here please help !!!!!!!!

[Post New]by roy2don on Sep 27, 11 6:20 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:It's not a kiwi. It's a kiwi fruit cut in half. The rear of it is brown and the circle where it's been cut is green.

I have looked but still cant find it. Maybe it is a clitch with the game?

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum:

[Post New]by Lambella on Oct 16, 11 3:56 AM
I cannot activate the cryptogram. I have a code that doesn't work when I go to the lockers to check, the code has changed. I've made several attempts. Can anyone help me, please?
Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Welcome to Elixir of Immortality forum:

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 16, 11 5:58 AM
Lambella wrote:I cannot activate the cryptogram. I have a code that doesn't work when I go to the lockers to check, the code has changed. I've made several attempts. Can anyone help me, please?
Thanks
As soon as you get a code, it goes into your journal. Don't go back to the lockers or as you've seen you'll get a new one. Just use the journal entry.

[Post New]by 270448 on Mar 1, 12 5:17 AM
I'm trying to get to the kitchen to make soup and can't find the button for the kitchen in the elevator! Tried the walkthrew with no luck! Great game but HELP please!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bgt5161 on Mar 27, 12 5:23 PM
help, I have purchased the game thinking now I will continue. Not right. I am in the same place. so far I have opened the drain, the statue has turned around, I have placed the eye in the statue. I have not been able to remove rocks to remove the green water; have not been able to go through the gate in the lower area. I am ready to not even buy another game. I like the challenges these mystery games present, hwever this is too much!! bernice, bgt5161@msn.com

fishyeyed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by fishyeyed on Apr 30, 12 8:58 PM
Hi,
To release the water you need to smash the blockage with a pickaxe!!.You should have that in your inventory. Hope it helps, I have played this game , a lot of fun!! ; :

Go to: