Re:Tips and Tricks for Hidden Mysteries: Buckingham Palace ™

[Post New]by sallyj44 on Jul 17, 11 6:20 AM
lilyr wrote:The bird feeder gets hung in the tree to the right of the screen.

Don't know if the iphone version has a glitch. Played on my computer.

I can't get the bird feeder to hang in the tree with or without seed in it. Is the a problem with my program?

finally it worked! Now I can't get out of the drawing room. I already placed the chess piece. What else?

Edited on 07/18/2011 at 5:50:22 PM PST

[Post New]by jrorex on Aug 21, 11 3:07 PM
Hubfox wrote:[bHELP!

I'm stuck at the chess game.PLEASE!

[Post New]by Litlred700 on Aug 25, 11 5:09 PM
Stuck on chess game. Keep trying to place knight in line of other pieces and it will not work. What now?!

[Post New]by Wedella on Sep 22, 11 7:15 PM
I can't even hang the bird feeder . I have a corkscrew with a cork attached to it, an inkwell and the bird feeder that I cannot hang. It will not hang on the tree to the right of the nest. I am beyond..... Help!!,! Please!,, THANKS

[Post New]by shoogshoog on Oct 12, 11 4:40 PM
I to had a great deal of trouble trying to figure out the correct placement of the Black Knight! Once I found it, I felt kind of dumb! Trust me there is a solution, but I won't say what it is here. That might spoil it for you or others that want to figure it out for themselves! I'll only say this. The correct placement is closer to The King than you think! Don't give up and have fun!

[Post New]by Vvsgrandma on Oct 28, 11 3:34 PM
What happens if there is no jewel behind the thrones? I seem to be stuck.

[Post New]by doughead on Dec 2, 11 8:19 PM
msjazzboo wrote:I am stuck in the throne room. I got the sword and a few other items but can't put them anywhere. I need a clue!!

I went to Gamezilla but couldn't find this game listed.

[Post New]by Kirstywallis on Dec 4, 11 7:44 PM
prpldva wrote:
bgiesen wrote:I'm having the same problem in the garden. Bird feeder is hung, but bird needs "more incentive". Where and what is it? Please post if you find it's a glitch.

Use the corkscrew on the bottle, then the cork on the glass inkbottle...

I am also stuch at this stage. Can you go back and start it again

[Post New]by Travelor4 on Jan 15, 12 8:21 AM
I would like some advice please on how to move the knights on the fireplace mantle and how to position them I am frustrated by this and can't even skip it.
Help!

[Post New]by Travelor4 on Jan 15, 12 8:11 PM
I know some might think you would be spoiling the fun by helping someone else move to the next stage but for me, if someone doesn't help me figure out the knights on the mantel, I am going to give up and not finish the game. I have really enjoyed the game up to this point but have spent way too much time on this step unsuccessfully, so someone please help

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Feb 2, 12 3:13 PM
::::::: POILER ALERT:::::::
Hi Travelor4: I must admit I have cheated & clicked solve on a lot of those games (got too frustrated-lol) But if I can remember right....far left is the one that looks like he's running-next is one that's kicking his foot(leg) behind him-3rd one his foot(leg) is out frontwards-4th one is with shield/sword & standing facing right-last one is kneeling facing left with shield/sword.
I just finished that chapter & am at the little game to place the marble pieces with words-got them in place-am STUCK-can't get any further!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

godschild1955
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by godschild1955 on Feb 2, 12 3:31 PM
------HELP------SOMEONE-------ANYONE-------
I AM AT THE TOMB PUZZLE (right after the throne room with the sword on chair,wine on cotton,cotton on slate)
I HAVE PLACED THE MARBLE PIECES ON THE TOMB--BUT NO MATTER WHAT I CLICK ON IT SAYS "THAT DOESN'T APPEAR TO BE THE CORRECT SEQUENCE" !!!
WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?
I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO HIT 'SOLVE' ON YET ANOTHER PUZZLE.................
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

spyci
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by spyci on Feb 4, 12 5:36 PM
daphemcadie wrote:help someone! I am stuck in the fireplace and only have a flint and hammer which will not work to light the fire. How do I get back to the room?

Use the flint and the n ail file

[Post New]by Anna23O on Apr 8, 12 6:15 PM
Sault wrote:Hi I am stuck in the garden trying to get the bluejay out of its nest. I am wondering if there is a glitch in the game. Has anyone figured this part out? Are you stuck as well? I will conact tech support to see if indeed it is a glitch.

I do enjoy these games. Really love the hidden picture games.

I am stuck here too and I don't know where to put the bird feeder. Can anyone help? Thanks

[Post New]by Sawinsd on Apr 22, 12 3:04 PM
Need help on the Knights on the mantle section. I have moved them every way I can think and nothing happens. What is the sequence or is this the end of the game?

[Post New]by family18 on Jun 12, 12 6:16 PM
I'm with gum-nut I cannot get our of the Admiralty Arch with the gold feather duster or the X or the letter. HELP!

[Post New]by Aggiepc on Jul 28, 12 1:35 AM
I've found all the items at the Victoria memorial but can't get out of the screen. How do I get out? The time keeps going!

Edited on 08/04/2012 at 2:20:36 AM PST

[Post New]by Nanniesuey on Mar 22, 13 9:02 PM
How do you hang the bird feeder in the tree in the garden. Please help it is very frustrating

Go to: