Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven

[Post New]by lindsmatt on Sep 9, 10 10:58 AM
My game continues to quit and give me a message that it's corrupted. I can only play to a certain point, then it stops and I have to start all over from the beginning-very frustrating! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice, but it still doesn't work. Please help!!

Another Great Game

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Sep 10, 10 4:13 PM
Love this game, took me six hours to play it but I did it. Great graphics, great story line, it was hard sometimes and sometimes it was not, can't wait for the next game.

Waiting oh so patiently (NOT) lol
Mama Cat

Lin2010
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Lin2010 on Sep 10, 10 4:25 PM
I love this game but I have one problem and that is with the safe in the second level. I played the demo and just had to buy the ce now all I have to do is get past the safe. Great game bf.

[Post New]by Ancientsymbols on Sep 11, 10 8:27 AM
I really loved this game! Had fun playing it. Smile....

slm1022
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by slm1022 on Sep 11, 10 3:42 PM
Loved every minute of this game. Story was good. Hidden Objects fantastic....I got tis on the labor day sale for $4..99 and couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the game. The graphics were good and I love the genre. Can't wait until another one comes out. This is from ERS ....great games people!

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 3:44:17 PM PST

[Post New]by thumpersgirl1951 on Sep 11, 10 4:10 PM
Hi there, just recently bought this game. Am having problems as it kicks me out partway through and says the saved game file is corrupted. It did this to me when I did the trial, but I forgot about that when I bought it. I garbaged the game and then reloaded it. It is still doing it to me. I thought maybe it was just my computer, so I down loaded it on my friend's computer, and it did it again. I'd hate to think I wasted my credit on something I cant play. Any ideas? It looked so promising.

tunaontoast
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,449 Posts

[Post New]by tunaontoast on Sep 12, 10 2:06 PM
I finally had time to finish the game and it was terrific. I loved that it was a long game and completed over a few days. The graphics were great, as was the music and sounds effects, although one sound effect sounded like something out of Jurassic Park.... like a weird dinosaur sound. I needed to use the hint button a few times because I was stumped. I even looked at the walk through 2 or 3 times. I enjoyed it very much!

[Post New]by NancySusan on Sep 15, 10 10:14 AM
Based on the comments, a credit and an enjoyable trial, I used the credit to purchase this, but was ultimately disappointed. The second story refers to a diagnosis of something no one was aware of until the mid-20th century, and in the third part the clothing was totally generic, but not even generic to the period it was set in, with a character in a profession not open to that character historically. After a while I got the feeling that the creators of the game couldn't tell the difference between the 17th, 18th or the 19th centuries, so that the HOGs in the third part, and to a small extent in the second part as well, while interesting, had so many anachronisms, I was left wondering if anyone had done any research at all into the eras the second and third parts were set in. Ultimately I deleted it, knowing I would not replay it. Too bad.

Kassy9
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kassy9 on Sep 15, 10 10:20 AM
I was very pleased with this game. I did not have any problems. I thought it was great having 3 adventures and felt like I got my money's worth. Art work is first rate. All and all I would certainly recomment it.

lucyloket
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by lucyloket on Sep 15, 10 11:27 AM
I had to add my comments about this game - Yes, there are some issues with corrupted files (I'm on 3rd time lucky go).
However, what a lot of game you get for your money!
I was expecting 1 story and I'm now on the 3rd - result!
The slow loading between scenes at times can be frustrating and there are some scenes that run painfully slow but I'm just glad that it *fingers crossed* is running this time.
It is a great game and a good 6 hours long (maybe 4 to 5 if it always ran at 'normal speed')
Graphics are lovely and some head scratching moments when you're trying to figure out what to do next!
Would love to see more like this, without the glitchy issues

Your Comments and Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven

[Post New]by wmyatt on Sep 15, 10 3:22 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder
Great game. One of the best I have played. A++++

sm22281
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by sm22281 on Sep 16, 10 1:13 AM
This was a great game, it took me a long time to finish playing it! I had to put it down and come back to it in order to get through it all, even with the help of the walkthrough. It was interesting pacing going from the cemetery to the grave and placating the ghost, only to find out there was more to do, over and over again, aargh! Graphics were great... I did not much care for the torture chamber in the castle of the werewolf but apart from that, it was fascinating. Thank you for doing a great job with this game, I look forward to more gaming.

NANONAN
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by NANONAN on Sep 16, 10 9:30 AM
Col, cool, cool game! absolutely loved it. Good long game, really get your money's worth. Almost all of it is manageable, without any help (well, maybe one or two tips from the walkthrough, but only 'cos I'm impatient!). Recommend to anyone who likes this kind of game. Next one please as soon as you like.

Rose_Ann
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Rose_Ann on Sep 16, 10 11:15 AM
Fantastic game - I loved it! It is a good combination of adventure, HOG and puzzles. For me (regular mode) it was not too easy or too difficult. It is a long game with three sort-of related storylines (2 "novellas"). I highly recommend it to all who like this genre. I am looking forward to the sequel!

Edited on 09/16/2010 at 11:16:39 AM PST

[Post New]by Mandee42 on Sep 17, 10 1:34 PM
Loved it!!! Reminds me of Ravenhurst. I like these games that make me think!

[Post New]by Beaded_Lady on Sep 18, 10 11:50 PM
This has turned out to be one of the best games I have purchased/played at BigFish Games. While there was a terrible amount of lag time in many areas, the extensive amount of gameplay made up for it. It gave me many hours of gameplay rather than the 2 or 3 hours you get with some games. It certainly rivals many games that I have purchased at retail stores and the price is unbeatable, in my opinion. Would love to see more games of this calibre!

[Post New]by josiekatz on Sep 19, 10 1:32 PM
Loved the game!! To me it's a sign of a good game when you don't want to see it end, and this was one of those. I had read posts where people experienced a lag between screens, but I didn't have that problem after I purchased the game, I had a slight lag in the demo. Storyline was good and it made you think when you had to put things together to achieve a goal.
Great job and I'll definately purchase the next one!

kerchers
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kerchers on Sep 22, 10 2:04 AM
This was a great game,well worth the money.Every time I thought I had come to the end,it carried on and on.The only fault I would say was the time between each screens but that wasn't any great problem.Cant wait to play the next one.I always look for the Raverns.Will be looking out for more games like this,hope I don't have to wait to long.Bring it on Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Post New]by fayj1939 on Sep 22, 10 2:07 PM
I just finished the game. greatttt. takes skill and consentration. the walk through is great but you really have to read between the lines. Hope another game such as this is released. I will be waiting

sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Sep 24, 10 5:09 PM
GREAT GAME!!!!!!! says to be continued can't wait for the next one. enjoy fishies well worth every penny it took to purchase this game!!!!!

Go to: