Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows!

[Post New]by Dialogue on Sep 16, 11 12:03 PM
As for this game, I found it to be very dry and boring. The story was alright and the different ways to find the hidden objects was good. I only did the puzzle minigame but I assume the other minigames will be enjoyable also.

The problem with this game is it doesn't make sense to me. I have no idea what the woman is doing. Is she doing a story on Bigfoot, chasing treasure or just wandering around? What is her purpose? Anyway, the inane running from here to there, back home and everywhere just got on my nerves. I hope she gets where she is supposed to be sometime in this century.

To all of you who managed to finish this game, congratulations. I will never know the secret of Bigfoot. Not even for $2.99. It seems to be a very nice game but the senselessness of the main character's actions is annoying.

I give this game

[Post New]by OnlyBoo1 on Sep 16, 11 11:12 PM
Well everyone...I bought this game because it was on special. But I was pleasantly surprised by how much fun it was. I usually play large file games , and this was great as a stress release. Whimsical and unpretentious, and a wee bit of a laugh. The game play was not too easy to make it a groaner.....so enjoy a break from the high intensity and have some fun to playing this page turner!

FORTUNATUS
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by FORTUNATUS on Sep 16, 11 11:30 PM

I thought I'd dislike this game given the feedback comments and the story theme (not a fan of bigfoot stuff); yet, I found this to be a very....

DELIGHTFUL GAME with a little tongue in cheek suspense thrown in for good measure!.... the negative comments must have been prior to a remake or something because I found this to be a truly fun game.

As for the caged animals, uhmmm, I do not believe this should be construed as any "torture" and I am perplexed as to all the negative comments regarding the animals in cages when 99% of the games of late have blatant and visual HUMAN torture and grossness (ugh) and yet not many people complain about that!!??? Anyway, no torture that I saw... and actually, the heroine of the story is SAVING the caged animals!!!!! (No different than the manner in which animals being kept at the vet office). It is a game and it was NOT promoting any cruelty whatsoever.... just the opposite actually... again, she is SAVING the animals.

The game was light and enjoyable with good graphics and atmosphere and a nice balance of mini games.

Definitely check this one out and ignore the majority of feedback you read... mass hysteria or, again, perhaps a remake/revision has occurred since it originally appeared on BFG??!!

GLAD I BOUGHT!

Edited on 09/16/2011 at 11:30:58 PM PST

ELadyG1013
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by ELadyG1013 on Sep 25, 11 5:44 PM
Not a bad game for 3.99,it wasn't what I thought at all, it was actually fun once you passed the foolishness, or at least what I thought was just plain boring. It took me to the end of the weekend,no good CE's except for The Bronze Horseman,that was a good game! HM Salem Secrets was also a very good game.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Feb 24, 13 1:24 AM
I just finished the game and enjoyed it from beginning to the end. twinsoniclab gave a pretty good review explaining the game overall, so I won't repeat, but I would like to say I was pleasantly surprised on how much I enjoyed playing.

Go to: