Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by tracymad on Sep 18, 10 12:42 AM
I LOVE this game! The graphics are great, I even have the wallpaper and screensaver! The gothic type games are my favourite and this is up there with some of the MCF for me! I even borrowed my son's credit card to purchase this game! lol. i can't stop playing it!
Thanks BFG.
When do I get my Felix plushie? I've been a member for ages! x

Zahavah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Zahavah on Sep 20, 10 6:33 PM
This is an excellent game! Loved the graphics, which are gorgeous, and the devious tricks a player has to uncover in order to proceed through the game. I played this game until I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Excellent graphics, just beautiful! Loved the story line.

Thank you for hours of enjoyable play!

jwald
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jwald on Sep 22, 10 7:51 PM
I've just finished the CE and LOVED this game! The graphics were excellent and loved all the different things you had to do. This is one of the best games I have played in a long time! The music was also good and the different mini games were interesting! I had no technical problems at all with the game so kudos to the developer! And a big THANKS to BFG for lowering the price on CEs!

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Oct 2, 10 1:05 PM
Just finished this game and absolutely loved it. Played it one reincarnation at a time. Good length also. I enjoyed the extra game play at the end. I don't know if I'll ever use the wallpapers or screensaver but the lower price in CE is worth the extra game play. Can't wait for more by this developer.

chruke
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by chruke on Oct 9, 10 3:54 AM
Thank you for another great HOG. I very much appreciate the price change too. You keep coming through for us. Have a wonderful day!!

agham
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by agham on Oct 22, 10 10:13 AM
Thank you so much for a delightful game!
Graffics and scenery are supurb and story line is great.
Thanks also for the reduced price otherwise I would have
missed one of the best games I have enjoyed in a long time.

BigCatMama
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by BigCatMama on Dec 11, 10 6:04 AM
I'm with you, BossBrat. After playing the first Reincarnation, which I found interesting, I was looking forward to this one. I am so disappointed!

Perhaps I was completely spoiled by the map in Hound of the Baskervilles, but I got really annoyed with the 'return to the dungeon' stuff, particularly in Venice.

As far as mini-games go, I am hopelessly challenged, so I was unable to complete most of them without the SG. But that's my problem, not the developers'. I also dislike electro/mechanical puzzles (expecially those with wiring or gears!), so I light a cigarette as soon as I see one coming. This game almost put me in the cancer ward! I will say, though, that there was a was variety of puzzles, and they were creative and inventive (I actually solved the 'teeth on the ticket' by myself!)

I got a little gun-shy right off the bat, when the asylum director was addressed as 'Dr. Herzle', who I knew was a good guy. Geez, if they can't keep this small cast of characters straight...

As for the story, except for the beginning and the ending, there wasn't any. I'm a writer, so the story is important to me. I was never really clear on why Jane was in the asylum in the first place,

The HOG scenes were junky, but generally clear, and I did like the interactive ones (especially cleaning the skeleton's teeth!).

When I play 'Dark Priests', I'm sorry when it's over. When the screen asked me at the end of this game if I really wanted to exit, I double-clicked on 'YES'.

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Apr 1, 11 7:09 PM
Is this a joke for April Fool's day? These reviews are all dated for Aug or Sept, This game has already been released, I already have the game(not a CE). The price of CE's was lowered awhile back for members, I am so confused, is it my computer or what is going on here? I feel like I am in some kind of time warp, all the other games and stuff on the home page are current-Help!!!

[Post New]by Brandywine_Valle on Apr 27, 11 11:06 AM
I am new to games, but I have bought about a dozen in the past week and a half, and this is, hands down, my favorite game (Phantom of the Opera is a close second). I bought both CEs.

The first past life (in the theatre) is the reason why I love this game so very much. It is a work of art.

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jun 20, 11 2:48 AM
the theatre looks amazing!
the Venice is so so to me, just like a typical chapter, but the mental hospital!!! awwwwww, I love it I love I love it!
those things hanging and "it's like they want you to think you've gone mad"
and the teddy bear reading close to fire!

Your Comments and Reviews for Reincarnations: Uncover the Past Collector's Edition

[Post New]by kfhemness on Feb 18, 13 6:20 PM
Going to have to put this game on my SE list....Not a single review of why the CE was worthwhile.

Edited on 02/18/2013 at 6:21:39 PM PST

Go to: