Re:Post any Nightmare Adventures:The Witch's Prison technical issues here only.

[Post New]by fallenangel3621 on Aug 22, 11 2:31 AM
Bmessick wrote:can anyone help me please I went in to a mini-puzzle but I didn't realize I didn't have all the pieces now I can't get out of the puzzle to go get the piece I need.. I don't want to have to start a new game all over this one was tough enough...lol..thanks for your help..

If you're on IPad, like me, I had to sit and just keep tapping on the edges until it would finally exit puzzle. I forgot the bow in the chapel puzzle and it took a full minute of random tapping to get out.

However, when I got stuck in the other puzzles, double tapping or using both hands to tap one side then the other within the same second worked.

[Post New]by Descoby on Aug 25, 11 9:46 PM
I have the same problem with the locked door and I completely don't like offered solution: wipe out my profile and start from the scratch. Why should I suffer if BFG have published raw product with such non acceptable bugs and ask for it rather big price (comparing of other games in AppStore). I'm going to leave negative review for this game with the lowest possible rate and complete explanation of my reasons. Such situations should not happen!

[Post New]by Mstephan on Aug 28, 11 11:30 AM
iPad bug. I have the latest version.
I went in the lab using the tech badge. I left and went to the control room. I went back into the hallway. The door looks open. I click on the door to go back to the lab to make the hand mold, and the door is locked looking for the badge. I no longer have the tech badge and can't get back into the room

[Post New]by legaljoyce on Aug 28, 11 4:52 PM
Cannot get back into the lab after I exited it. Wants Id badge which I no longer have. I don't want to start this game all over. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by KenShabby on Aug 28, 11 9:34 PM
Same problem with lab section here. Door remains closed ever though it's open one step back in the hallway. Quite frustrating. I don't want to start from scratch.

MooeyG
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MooeyG on Aug 30, 11 11:44 PM
Finished the game, and although sometimes it started out shaky, that always went away. I think I stopped the custom cursor and that helped. Anyway, I only encountered one glitch in the game and that was toward the end, after getting to the witch's prison location. I had trouble with the book puzzle. That was the one that had you - I am assuming, since it never worked - move the books until the letters on the spines spelled out instructions for the next puzzle.

I think you were supposed to click on one spine, to "activate it" then click on the location where you thought that spine should go. Then the books - again, I am assuming - would swap and eventually you would spell out the instruction. Well, I could not make the books swap. I could actually "see" the instruction so the puzzle would have been easy to solve, but the books never changed place.

I did the next puzzle without solving the book puzzle. But,. that was the only glitch. In order to move forward in the game, I had to SKIP the puzzle...

[Post New]by kinofhera on Sep 3, 11 2:17 AM
Same here, wonder if any update is coming soon?

KenShabby wrote:Same problem with lab section here. Door remains closed ever though it's open one step back in the hallway. Quite frustrating. I don't want to start from scratch.

[Post New]by THriLLz on Sep 4, 11 7:13 AM
The gas in the room full of gas won't disappear. Ventilator is on and I've done the puzzle on computer and locker and all pipes are correct but the gas won't shift so I can't swipe ID badge to get in, frustrating!

[Post New]by Skooba on Sep 5, 11 2:46 PM
Re: id badge missing for re-entry to lab

It is more than three weeks since this issue was reported. Please fix it asap. I too am having this same issue.

Edited on 09/05/2011 at 2:47:48 PM PST

[Post New]by eggiweg on Sep 6, 11 8:17 PM
I bought this app for my iphone a couple of days ago and was really enjoying it. There were definitely some glitches - items such as the firefly jars disappearing and then reappearing in my inventory, items getting 'stuck' onscreen and hovering (like the hair, work, bones etc in the chapel) and the screen generally being unresponsive to tapping when trying to collect items or move to a different game location. However, this was all bearable until I got locked out of the laboratory while making my gelatin hand. I googled about for a solution and ended up here, where I find all of you with the same problem!

It would be great if Big Fish would give some sort of indication that they're working on a fix for this, because at the moment I feel a pretty cheesed off. I'm happy to wait for a solution if Big Fish let us know they're working on it, but it's not really okay to sell people a broken game.

[Post New]by andrewsllee on Sep 7, 11 8:14 AM
Skooba wrote:Re: id badge missing for re-entry to lab

It is more than three weeks since this issue was reported. Please fix it asap. I too am having this same issue.

Guys, just found out that you can overcome the bug by touching the bottom left corner of the door when facing the pipes. You will then enter the lab. This is for the iPad version.

[Post New]by karateguy224 on Sep 7, 11 10:00 PM
andrewsllee wrote:

Guys, just found out that you can overcome the bug by touching the bottom left corner of the door when facing the pipes. You will then enter the lab. This is for the iPad version.

Thank you so much for figuring that out and posting it! I was able to get back into the lab!

[Post New]by bgwatkins on Sep 10, 11 11:26 AM
My 'story' photo screens have gone blank. The forward/back buttons don't work, just shows a blue screen. And the tiles that open the bookcase are not correct. I have two moon tiles and no tiles with a "V" on them. I have shut all other apps down, shut down the iPad, restarted and nothing seems to help. and sometimes when I restart I see a random tile on the aloof to pick up but it's always a duplicate of one I have. This games seems tom have multiple tech issues on the iPad. It is extremely frustrating. Considering all the glitches I've read about, seems like this was not ready to be released.
B.G. Watkins

[Post New]by Aimee1987 on Sep 11, 11 1:29 PM
rickijdanks wrote:I have the iPad version. I now cannot reenter the lab having left it. The door is open but I am requested to reswipe my ID, which is no longer in my inventory.

It's a pity. Problem still occurs. I restarted the game.
You don't have this problem if you obtain the jelly in the computer room first.
It would be nice if this bug could be fixed. It's really frustrating.

[Post New]by Aimee1987 on Sep 11, 11 1:31 PM
karateguy224 wrote:
andrewsllee wrote:

Thank you so much for figuring that out and posting it! I was able to get back into the lab!

Great! Thanks for the tip!

[Post New]by Wolfgeek on Sep 12, 11 4:11 PM
bgwatkins wrote:My 'story' photo screens have gone blank. The forward/back buttons don't work, just shows a blue screen. And the tiles that open the bookcase are not correct. I have two moon tiles and no tiles with a "V" on them. I have shut all other apps down, shut down the iPad, restarted and nothing seems to help. and sometimes when I restart I see a random tile on the aloof to pick up but it's always a duplicate of one I have. This games seems tom have multiple tech issues on the iPad. It is extremely frustrating. Considering all the glitches I've read about, seems like this was not ready to be released.
B.G. Watkins

Same problem here. Ipad2 and latest iOS. Come on Big Fish, please fix this buggy software!

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 19, 11 6:55 AM
andrewsllee wrote:

Guys, just found out that you can overcome the bug by [bold] touching the bottom left corner of the door when facing the pipes[/bold]. You will then enter the lab. This is for the iPad version.

Again thanks for this. Does seem to be a design bug if you get into the lab before using the Psychic Link.

BFG either leave the ID badge in the inventory until the level is complete or keep the door open once swiped.

If only this could get stickied until there's an update!

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 20, 11 8:41 AM
andrewsllee wrote:

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 20, 11 8:46 AM
Just completed the Asylum stage, despite having all the coins only the two higher value ones stay put in the lock, the others just fall back into the inventory. Eventually had to use Skip to move on. Then on the cut screen the captions are too long to fit the iPad screen! Do Big Fish need more iPad testers???

[Post New]by masqueraid on Sep 20, 11 8:48 AM
Oh... And my Story is also blank!

Go to: