Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by angelskiesblue on Dec 9, 10 2:39 AM
ignore my post, it was a bug. I opened a 2nd profile and managed to progress past the point where my first game got stuffed. yay =)

Edited on 12/11/2010 at 3:31:00 AM PST

[Post New]by murbarb on Dec 14, 10 1:58 AM
tmw78 wrote:
cnogar wrote:I've already moved the stone (use a high level builder) and built the bridge, but I can't get the totem in the river open. I tried putting my scientist on that sparkly light that is on the other bank of the river when it rains, but nothing happens. Do I have to put 7 people somewhere?

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH hi im havin same trouble done everything (moved boulder , built bridge ) how do i open the totem in the river

someone said use a high level scientist. Did that, no result. Also did, high level builder. I'm now trying to get my high level builder set up as a high level scientist as well. Don't know what else to do. Its starting to get really annoying.

[Post New]by murbarb on Dec 14, 10 9:20 AM
murbarb wrote:
tmw78 wrote:
cnogar wrote:I've already moved the stone (use a high level builder) and built the bridge, but I can't get the totem in the river open. I tried putting my scientist on that sparkly light that is on the other bank of the river when it rains, but nothing happens. Do I have to put 7 people somewhere?

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH hi im havin same trouble done everything (moved boulder , built bridge ) how do i open the totem in the river

someone said use a high level scientist. Did that, no result. Also did, high level builder. I'm now trying to get my high level builder set up as a high level scientist as well. Don't know what else to do. Its starting to get really annoying.

finally figured it out. you have to click exactly in the center of the circle under the rock that is under the bridge while you are holding your high level scientist. I thought I would neveer figure it out.

ttomm46
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by ttomm46 on Dec 16, 10 10:26 AM
Hi
I completed the game..after awhile it got very boring..lots of waiting and much to easy......

The challenge was almost non existent..It's ok if your just bored and and need something to do but for me was much to easy..
some may enjoy the slow pace though.

[Post New]by katiekatiekatie on Dec 19, 10 10:56 AM
Almosen wrote:
shill wrote:
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

I've already opened the totem under the bridge, but I still have a task that states I have to "open the totem during the rain". What to do?

[Post New]by momgonz on Dec 30, 10 4:15 PM
i am felling rather stupid...i jst started... my folks are getting sick ...they are working and earning tech points ..i am selling berries flowers mushrooms and fish...ihave made jelly..but that is as far as i can go ..please someone give me a hint on how to advance

[Post New]by masik_nguheng on Jan 5, 11 1:18 AM
Ya...i have experience the same problem recently. After downloading and installed this game. It's cannot run by the way. I thought my computer was having problem. Tried restarting many times. Still the same problem occur.

[Post New]by masik_nguheng on Jan 5, 11 1:21 AM
What going on with this game? I cannot run it. Though could installed. Is there any resolution instantly? This games paid...pls help me.

leebowie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by leebowie on Jan 9, 11 4:16 PM
Ok new the game, kinda like virtual families....now, how do i get them to eat when they want a burger?
also how do i get task done....i got the jam but don't know what to do with it, how do i build a building?...where are the instructioons....i wanna like and play this game further...help meeeeeeee, please

[Post New]by simonear on Feb 4, 11 8:18 PM
I keep feeding the people, but even when I go through all of them, I never finish the task. I just keep feeding and feeding and I'm not moving forward at all. What should I do?

[Post New]by niffrussell on Feb 22, 11 12:55 PM
tomandjoannb wrote:I can't figure out how to examine the fireplace! I keep dropping my ppl on it and nothing happens!

I am stuck here too. Help!

[Post New]by niffrussell on Feb 22, 11 1:00 PM
momgonz wrote:i am felling rather stupid...i jst started... my folks are getting sick ...they are working and earning tech points ..i am selling berries flowers mushrooms and fish...ihave made jelly..but that is as far as i can go ..please someone give me a hint on how to advance

There should still be some guidance at this point from the people that appear and "talk" on the screen. Do you see tasks in the upper left corner? See if there are things you can buy in the market, subjects you can "study" from the technology section. Hopefully the game will advance for you if you check these things.

[Post New]by niffrussell on Feb 22, 11 1:04 PM
momgonz wrote:i am felling rather stupid...i jst started... my folks are getting sick ...they are working and earning tech points ..i am selling berries flowers mushrooms and fish...ihave made jelly..but that is as far as i can go ..please someone give me a hint on how to advance

Don't feel stupid I think some of it is unclear - I've had to restart it and go through the beginning a few times. Is there a medical center in the market you can buy? Make sure you are keeping them fed by dropping them on top of the storage when the circles get low - drop them in front of eachother to talk. Look for tasks in the upper left corner.

Hope this helps a little. There are places I am stuck too.

[Post New]by Jesuslovesevery1 on Feb 25, 11 6:49 AM
donnagq wrote:Anyone managed to move the stone yet if so how did you do it?
Yeah, I moved it. It's the huge boulder by the river. It took me 2 people to move it(I'm not sure if they have to be scientists? You just place the people on the rock and they move it in like a second. Hope this helps!

[Post New]by Jesuslovesevery1 on Feb 25, 11 6:54 AM
leebowie wrote:Ok new the game, kinda like virtual families....now, how do i get them to eat when they want a burger?
also how do i get task done....i got the jam but don't know what to do with it, how do i build a building?...where are the instructioons....i wanna like and play this game further...help meeeeeeee, please

Ha ha, the burger over someone's head is just the icon for they need to eat. Just click and hold your cursor over that person, then drag them to the food bin.
To get a task done, it really depends on what task it is...
To build a building, easy-just go to the bottom right of your screen and click SHOP. Then on the top of the SHOP screen, click the 2nd tab that reads buildings. Click whatever one you want to buy, but make sure you have enough money. Have fun!

[Post New]by Jesuslovesevery1 on Feb 25, 11 6:55 AM
katiekatiekatie wrote:
Almosen wrote:
shill wrote:
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

I've already opened the totem under the bridge, but I still have a task that states I have to "open the totem during the rain". What to do?

I'm in this same situation. I've built the bridge, and it was raining, and I couldn't figure out what totem they r referring to !!! HELP! I want to complete this task

Tevele
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Tevele on Apr 16, 11 1:38 PM
My problem is much more beginnery than others on the list. I have been through the tutorial -- have 10 characters, sufficient food, etc. I have all but 2 items for my collection. But NOTHING IS HAPPENING other than that. The islanders go and stare at things and ponder. I have experienced builders, farmers, and a scientist. But all they do is wander around collecting and eating things; I have two recipes (fries and jam) and 1 place for them to live.

I read questions about totems and rocks and stuff and have no idea what anyone's talking about. I have no idea what to do next. The game is really boring at the moment. Can I have just a few HINTS about how to move it forward? I'm sure they're eventually going to reach the bananas, etc, but how do I start moving them there, unlocking things like building another hut, etc.?

[Post New]by Bbaibee on May 4, 11 8:57 AM
runningscooter wrote:
[/quot

When it's raining, cross the bridge and there will be a spot in the grass glowing. have a person dig at that spot. then have a scientist uncover the totem that is dug up.

woeij
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by woeij on May 9, 11 8:27 PM
I can't figure out what to do for this task:
"study storage facilities"
Thanks in advance!

collectiones

[Post New]by rose_101 on Jul 11, 11 5:27 AM
can anyone tell me where is the buterfly from the top right corner