JoHutton
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Column of the Maya

[Post New]by JoHutton on Oct 19, 10 8:27 AM
Two thumbs down for this one. Got through maybe 1/2 hour because I kept hoping that the graphics would get better, but they didn't. I can't remember a game that was this much of a guessing game trying to find the hidden objects. Either they were almost completely hidden, or, they didn't look anything like the object. Sorry BFG but I wouldn't play this one even if it was free!

runtotorun
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by runtotorun on Oct 19, 10 8:40 AM
tuttepeever wrote:Good Grief what a horrible game to start the week with. Quit after 5 minutes.

I agree. They're trying to make us go blind again.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 19, 10 9:27 AM
STDs only refer to Spot The Differences now. The earlier abbreviation of a sexual nature has been replaced by STI.

lindac1220
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by lindac1220 on Oct 19, 10 10:57 AM
This is by far one of the worse games that you guys have come out with in a really long time. Played the demo all the way through just because I had taken the time to download it. Was horrible play, graphics are so bad looks like when computers first came out and nothing you were looking for is recognizable. A no buy for me

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on Oct 19, 10 11:57 AM
Lasted 7 minutes. Too dark to see anything. Where was the hint? I didn't see any hint.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 19, 10 12:09 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:STDs only refer to Spot The Differences now. The earlier abbreviation of a sexual nature has been replaced by STI.

What does the "I" stand for then... irritants??? LOL

GONGA
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by GONGA on Oct 19, 10 3:20 PM
I could not believe how small the ****'s were I just started clicking on every little minuscule object because I got so tired of the game and I did great, pretty funny NO BUY for me.

magpy
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by magpy on Oct 19, 10 5:37 PM
I found the hints to be almost useless. Never again will I buy a game with no walkthrough. I have tried over and over to get past the wheel at the top of the stones without success and having to check blogs for help is too slow, I want to finish the game not hang around for days.
Plus the story line is getting a bit tired, been there done that!

wager371
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by wager371 on Oct 19, 10 5:47 PM
This game needs a lot more polish before it's ready for BFG. I would never buy this game. The graphics are poor, I clicked on the same item numerous times with no response only to click on the hint and find I was clicking on the right object. send it back to the drawing board.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 19, 10 11:39 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:STDs only refer to Spot The Differences now. The earlier abbreviation of a sexual nature has been replaced by STI.

LOL That may be the case in Mr_Russ-Land, but in Yahoo-Land where I search, it's still called STD, with 1 or 2 STI's thrown in.

To shadowfax44: The I stands for 'Infections'.

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Oct 20, 10 12:58 AM
Valdy wrote:

LOL That may be the case in Mr_Russ-Land, but in Yahoo-Land where I search, it's still called STD, with 1 or 2 STI's thrown in.

To shadowfax44: The I stands for 'Infections'.

New lingo... always new lingo to learn... my memory banks overfloweth.... LOLOL

ifas
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by ifas on Oct 20, 10 4:00 AM
One word for this game...crap!

stevieferr
Clownfish
Clownfish
770 Posts

about time.....

[Post New]by stevieferr on Oct 20, 10 8:17 AM
About time we had a new Mystery Case Files game and stop filling in with rubbish like this

[Post New]by bettyc3892 on Oct 20, 10 10:59 AM
I hate this game! Am sorry I wasted my Free Punch on it

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Oct 20, 10 7:08 PM
Well, the story line sounded interesting so I did the "try it" download and am I glad I did. Wow, what terrible graphics. I, too, played for about 5 minutes and decided to shelve it. I can't believe how bad the scenes looked compared to so many other games I have played. I don't know when the game came out but it looks like something from the 70's

peachycat
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by peachycat on Oct 20, 10 9:27 PM
Nope. You could give me this one for free and it would still be a waste of money. When is Mystery Case Files coming out with a new game???

[Post New]by HostaHaven on Oct 21, 10 5:09 PM
I'd give this game 1/2 star. I only lasted 15 minutes into the demo. Very poor graphics and hints often didn't help. Not a buy for me.

niki93
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re: Column of the Maya

[Post New]by niki93 on Oct 21, 10 7:05 PM
I stuck at the combination, HELP anyone please... Thank You

[Post New]by naskarwoman on Oct 21, 10 9:23 PM
Combo is 151 - I'm stuck n the painting - where do you place the dagger?

[Post New]by tiny2tall on Oct 21, 10 10:22 PM
I have not been able to 'exit and save'. I have went in 2-3 times, and each time, it doesn't save from where I left off before.

Go to: